Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Farm Supplier
    No, that's not good. I am stuck on "what came first?" Quest because I have no Sparkling Egg to place. But I have more than one castle and bought lots of gems on all devices because I thought I could still finish all started quests.

So this means I cannot hatch the eggs I have in my inventory? What's that good for? I don't need any other useless items, the inventory has already 71 pages with no usable filter for fast searches.

Seems like it is time to quit playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on the 'What Came First' goal also, unable to press 'place'. I've used a lot of resources to get to this point.

So, thank you glimmergate for your responses, updates and letting us know it's going to be sorted out.

Farm Supplier
    I would like the answer to this too! I am in the middle of hatching an egg, should I stop???

Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    I got my egg BEFORE the expiring of the 10 days event, but I'm still in the path to hatch it (I'm colletting the forever snow through trade).
    I can continue or I have to wait?
    I went to the more-than-230 pages and is not clear for me if I can hach my baby dragon at the end of quest...
    I still have my egg in the inventory

Quote Originally Posted by mchogan View Post
    I'm not happy. Team Lava needs to respond to this issue. I obtained the first two eggs and went on adventure after adventure trying to get the third egg to no avail. Then this morning I clicked on "finish", went all the way, giving up resources only to get to "place" and.....nothing! What a rip. At least give us the third egg. Mchogan, level 50.
    Please note glimmer gates post #46:
    It's right above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, we're aiming for a fix for this for tomorrow. Thank you again for your patience - this is a learning experience for all of us!
    Unfortunately we cannot restore used items to players, but we will be providing some compensation for players along with the fix tomorrow.
    Please contact support@teamlava.com if you have a specific issue you need to resolve.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlightpassingthroughtheice View Post
    I can understand that it is really annoying for all the players who spent jewels and diamonds and such on this glitch, but just giving them the egg wouldn't be fair to those who payed 200 gems for the sparkling egg. I am just giving like another point of view on this subject, as I actually bought the gems for my last egg with real money. I'm not good at computer stuff so I have no idea if it is possible to give everyone back their resources. But I actually like the idea of Verenabubu, that you can place the egg by paying 200 gems sounds fair. (I would quote if I had any idea how to do so )

Mithril wasn't in the quest for the dragons, was it? And I don't think there is a connection between the glitch and the crafting materials for the actual adventure itself. So it does not seem logical to me to regive these...Correct me if I'm wrong
    A gem sale is always a good idea ...

I don't usually post at the forum and my English isn't even close to perfect, so don't criticize me

Oh and btw this event was so much fun, even with the whole rare drop thing... A big thank you from me
    I think a gem sale and just buying the egg for 200 wouldn't make most all that happy. I for one, didn't spend 200 for the egg, BUT spent more on adventures to get the third egg. I did over 40 adventures, and when I clicked finish, assumed (as a lot of other people on other thread) that because of having done soooo many quests, and not receiving the egg, you get your third when clicking finish. So wasting jewels silver and adamant, is a big issue, as there are other egg goals that use these recourses. And then to go to the thread and see that if you complete the goals there's no egg, is very disappointing.
    I don't receive gem sales as is, but regardless I think next I'll save for a mithril dragon considering that's the resource we need more and more for goals. As far as spending 300 ish gems on an adventure to get sparkly egg, then resources- a gem sale isn't a good solution I think.

Rhino Keeper
    So what TL team ll do to this mess??

I too tapped finish and received Jewel Adsorber and gave

* 50 jewels
    * 50 silver
    * 2 adamant

Then

* 5 large diamonds

Then

* Arranged the Diamonds x 5
    * and then realised that I can't Place the Sparkling Egg!!!

New Resident
    Like so many others, the glitch affected me. I acquired the Pyre Egg and Ultramarine Egg through the adventures as was required/designed. I ran out of resources by about day 6 and so I worked on the hatching and collecting of materials to attempt the final egg. I have my flare dragon and am almost done hatching the Matrix dragon. As others have said, I clicked 'finish' and suddenly the quest for the Sparkling Egg began. Now, I was confused, as I had NO adventures even ready for picking up when I clicked finish. I didn't even fathom a glitch and played on the questline figuring TL must have decided to have mercy on those of us who tried hard. I refuse to spend real money but had some gems and went on about 17-20 adventures for eggs. Perhaps that was not enough attempts as I never got the sparkling egg in the manner it was intended to get. Now, as so many others, I continued on the quest line, not knowing about the glitch, and today hit "place" and it said I had no egg. Now, I will wake up at all hrs of the night to use my energy and collect, etc....so this woke me up for good at 5am :-) I was royally confused. In the end now, I spent 50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 large diamonds on this glitch. I really would have like to have those items back, but more importantly get the large diamonds and the adamant. I chopped 2 troves to get those diamonds....woulda been nice to save them for a timed quest. Fortunately, I didn't spend real money, nor am I having trouble hatching the ultramarine egg to this point. As for a suggested solution? Well, perhaps give back our product loss if at all possible. I won't ever get 200 gems to buy the egg or dragon outright. Another option, maybe for those affected, giving the option to do the pyre cave adventure again for a limited time (5 days?) to acquire the egg fair and square and skip the first 4 steps that we all lost resources on. I don't know what is possible, as I am not a programming expert. Someone like me, I would probably be happy with 100 free gems to spend how I want. I am forever in a day accidentally using them to speed things up on my iphone screen when I don't intend to and I get so ticked at myself! Incidentally, I have only been playing since I discovered this game in January, and without having spent any real money I am almost done with level 35, so I have invested a lot (probably too much!) time in this game!

Quote Originally Posted by purpledaisy1511 View Post
    I too tapped finish and received Jewel Adsorber and gave

* 50 jewels
    * 50 silver
    * 2 adamant

Then

* 5 large diamonds

Then

* Arranged the Diamonds x 5
    * and then realised that I can't Place the Sparkling Egg!!!
    This is the boat in which all of us are sailing right now. There's no need to keep repeating this over and over. (Sorry I had to do it to make a point)

I want to thank the TL team for acknowledging there's a problem and for hearing us out. That alone, in my book it's the right way to do things.
    CS is a great game and I'm pretty sure there's not a single great game out there that hadn't encountered and got through code problems before.

I for one, am looking for Thursday's update. Glitches are so yesterday's news.

Quote Originally Posted by verenabuba View Post
    I would propose that at least we can buy the missing egg for the original 200 gems at the place button ( see picture) We spend all our resources on a glitch. At least we should have the chance to finish it.
    I fully support this! Even though yes, it sucks that I may have lost resources, frankly I'm more upset that I didn't at least get a chance to buy the egg when the quest expired.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast