Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Oh yes, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by easyreader View Post
    Oh yes, thank you.
    To the adamant post, I mean. Which I cannot read without thinking of Adam Ant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlightpassingthroughtheice View Post
    I can understand that it is really annoying for all the players who spent jewels and diamonds and such on this glitch, but just giving them the egg wouldn't be fair to those who payed 200 gems for the sparkling egg. I am just giving like another point of view on this subject, as I actually bought the gems for my last egg with real money. I'm not good at computer stuff so I have no idea if it is possible to give everyone back their resources. But I actually like the idea of Verenabubu, that you can place the egg by paying 200 gems sounds fair. (I would quote if I had any idea how to do so )

Mithril wasn't in the quest for the dragons, was it? And I don't think there is a connection between the glitch and the crafting materials for the actual adventure itself. So it does not seem logical to me to regive these...Correct me if I'm wrong
    A gem sale is always a good idea ...

I don't usually post at the forum and my English isn't even close to perfect, so don't criticize me

Oh and btw this event was so much fun, even with the whole rare drop thing... A big thank you from me
    Really cool ID. Your English is great.

Just to add my tuppence ha'penny - it is a real shame that there has been this glitch because I think this has been a great event. I'm my opinion the fairest thing to do would be to return missing hard to replace resources such as Mirthil, adamant and large diamonds. Other resources can be built up relatively quickly and perhaps those who lost the more basic resources could be given energy crates back. Being able to buy the egg for 200 gems is not a solution for people who don't have gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Maybe as an olive branch, just give out a Burning Ember to folks affected. That way, people would still need to get a Dragon Egg from the Roost, and folks who paid for the 3 new Dragons don't feel like they are getting a raw deal...

1) identify affected players - anyone who is along any of the affected quest lines, but don't have any of the new dragon egg(s) in inventory.
    2) run a filter to exclude those that are leaving the Matrix Dragon quest open...
    3) run a dbscript to add +1 Burning Ember to affected Players
    4) run another script to close out/end the quest chains of those affected players.
    Great idea eepopp, but I'll bet ya not all players who were affected by this glitch even read this forum, to post who they are, to be included in the script...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, this is a thread for collecting information on the Pyre Caverns (Dragon) Event issue.
    Guys let keep the posts open to discussing the actual glitch and what members have experienced .

Discussions on what you think should be done (compensation, etc), please post on the main thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Pyre-Caverns
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Great idea eepopp, but I'll bet ya not all players who were affected by this glitch even read this forum, to post who they are, to be included in the script...
    Running a dbquery (database query) would find all affected players. Affected players wouldn't have to post or file a CS ticket. (In theory)

Farm Supplier
    I got a golden egg on my last quest. My knights came back before the time frame but it was the middle of the night so I couldn't collect. Now I can't hatch it even though the original post said there wasn't a time
    Frame for hatching eggs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Running a dbquery (database query) would find all affected players. Affected players wouldn't have to post or file a CS ticket. (In theory)
    Ah ok, gotcha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys let keep the posts open to discussing the actual glitch and what members have experienced .

Discussions on what you think should be done (compensation, etc), please post on the main thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Pyre-Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    ......I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard......
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Kooky (& I know you will lol) but ...isn't offering possible solutions considered feedback???

Farm Supplier
    It sounds like this isn't going to be fixed and you're asking for feedback for the future. Am I misunderstanding?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast