Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Is it correct that the quest is still open? I would suggest that you close it asap so that no one can start to 'hatch' that egg any more. Not everyone is part of the forum.

I still have 2 of these quests active & have been continuing to play them not knowing there was a problem. I did get all 3 eggs, but was only able to hatch one. After reading this thread, just looked & all 3 eggs are gone, but the quest for the last 2 eggs are still active & I have used a lot of time & resources (& money) to complete these quests - doesn't seem fair to let us keep playing when we won't end up with the dragons.

just completed the very last part of one of these quests & I did get the Bijou dragon. So now I have 2 of the dragons. Still don't know if I should go for the last one or not. I may just go. For it as I think it is mostly jewels & water that I will be using
    Last edited by 3dogsandacat; 06-03-14 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Got the Bijou egg

Quote Originally Posted by lleighindiana View Post
    I really didn't lose anything of significance except the diamonds. I mean, I used a ton of silver and jewels but they're pretty quick to build up. I had used all my mithril many adventures ago and was using gems for my swords. I think I had about 35-40 adventures (I lost track) and got the first two eggs. After my last adventure, the quest popped up for the sparkling egg after I clicked "finish", and I was pretty excited-thought it was either a surprise ending or I had got the egg after all and missed the pop-up quest. So I'm more disappointed in not having the third dragon more than losing the diamonds I have a grand total of 7 gems left after the pyre adventures so I'll not be able to buy any egg right now anyway. Also I'm still working on getting all the jewels for egg 2, which I did get- hopefully I'll be able to continue it?

I forgot about the two adamant! And also, I'm working on water not jewels now.
    Last edited by lleighindiana; 06-03-14 at 07:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have just hatched my aquamarine egg which I received before the end of the quest. Also have the Pyre dragon. I didn't get the sparkly egg but I still have the open quest for this which I got when I pressed finish but luckily for me didn't use any resources as I didn't have them all at the time. Hopefully this will be removed when the glitch gets sorted.

TL Please consider giving 1,000 gems and fixing the Gem Trap. I posted earlier that I played on all 3 eggs not knowing the game was over (see above).

I won't ever buy gems for CS because I have lost almost all of them by accidentally swiping or tapping things. I say things because I don't even know what I spent gems on because it happens so fast. If you have the ability to see how gems were spent, I NEVER tapped to shorten the collection time of anything - building, quest, food, etc. If you could return all those gems I'd be most grateful .

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    If I'm reading those last few posts correctly... the hatch quests for any missing eggs would still trigger after the adventure goal expired, not just the sparkling one? Misleading even more players into dumping resources into oblivion? TL, your hole is getting deeper and deeper here, might kinda wanna get around to doing something... at least saying something... someday... O_O

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    If I'm reading those last few posts correctly... the hatch quests for any missing eggs would still trigger after the adventure goal expired, not just the sparkling one? Misleading even more players into dumping resources into oblivion? TL, your hole is getting deeper and deeper here, might kinda wanna get around to doing something... at least saying something... someday... O_O
    Glimmergate said this yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, we're aiming for a fix for this for tomorrow. Thank you again for your patience - this is a learning experience for all of us!
    Unfortunately we cannot restore used items to players, but we will be providing some compensation for players along with the fix tomorrow.
    Please contact support@teamlava.com if you have a specific issue you need to resolve.
    It's now 8:12am in Cali; they're not in the office yet.
    I'm sure there will be a solution posted soon, just hang tight everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dogsandacat View Post
    So I just found this forum, and I am in the middle of quests to hatch the last 2 eggs that dropped, just spent many items bribing the baron and I am still gathering snow -only need one more - making my last gingerbread man now - am I reading this correctly that even now the game is letting me waste time & resources and I won't be able to hatch the 2 eggs in my nests. Looks like all 3 eggs are no longer in my inventory, but the quests are still ongoing. Never spend money on a game, but this one time I did - so all those gems are gone & used for this quest that is going nowhere. Not fair. Also thought you had solved the problem of using gems by mistake because your finger hit the button when playing on a small screen, but found out the hard way that you have not.. Don't you think there should be an "are you sure you want to use these gems" button.

Love the game, but may have to stop playing if these types of problems don't get fixed.

So what I really need to know is - if I keep going with the last 2 quests for the sparkling & aquamarine dragons, are they going to hatch? Or do I just stop & ignore those last 2 quests that are still active?
    Totally agree on that one. I spent so many gems hitting "finish buttons" by mistake

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Glimmergate said this yesterday:

It's now 8:12am in Cali; they're not in the office yet.
    I'm sure there will be a solution posted soon, just hang tight everybody.
    Oh yeah, my bad, I totally forgot there'd been a post, whoops! XD

Can't blame me for not being used to such prompt responses, can ya? =P

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    I think some players tapped 2 eggs to finish and the quests did not disappear but moved on to the next line of the goal for each egg. I think I even read one post from someone who tapped all 3 after the expiration of the quest. So none of the egg quest actually disappeared after tapping 'finish'.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast