Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starbows View Post
    Oh yes, there is a better way: they should just give everybody the required egg and let them hatch it.
    Yes! This is what is needed.

Oh yes, there is a better way: they should just give everybody the required egg and let them hatch it.
    Agreed!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    I'm confused about people who say they got an ultramarine egg they can't use because they collected it from the last adventure after the event ended. I thought people who didn't finish the quests all got the "glitched quest line." Then why can't they use eggs found after the un-finished quests timed-out to complete the glitched quests?
    The glitched quest is for the sparkling egg, the other eggs won't work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    Yes! This is what is needed.
    That's extremely unfair to those who paid gems for them. :-/
    Last edited by TinksThots; 06-03-14 at 06:55 AM. Reason: nested quotes for context

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post

Agreed.

I glitched on the ultramarine egg. I made a choice with the gems I had on Saturday to buy the sparkly one.
    Either way, we'll see later what the resolution will be.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I imagine it is actually extremly complicated to identify the lost resources for each individual player and custom make a trove to replace them. What about players who stopped partway through the dead quest lines? If title were only a handful of players it would be easier but I suspect there are rather a lot, including those who don't read the forum or don't know of its existence.

I imagine they ruled it out early on because they are more knowledgeable about how the game is programmed and what their limitations are.
    50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 diamonds. Those were the requirements for the quest that glitched. Even if some didn't fork over the full load, a trove like that for everybody who had to deal with this headache seems like reasonable compensation to me. A rather fine way of saying "sorry". :-)

Executive Chef

Agreed ,,

Exclamation The bribe & true love to melt the ice quests

50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 diamonds. Those were the requirements for the quest that glitched. Even if some didn't fork over the full load, a trove like that for everybody who had to deal with this headache seems like reasonable compensation to me. A rather fine way of saying "sorry". :-)
    So I just found this forum, and I am in the middle of quests to hatch the last 2 eggs that dropped, just spent many items bribing the baron and I am still gathering snow -only need one more - making my last gingerbread man now - am I reading this correctly that even now the game is letting me waste time & resources and I won't be able to hatch the 2 eggs in my nests. Looks like all 3 eggs are no longer in my inventory, but the quests are still ongoing. Never spend money on a game, but this one time I did - so all those gems are gone & used for this quest that is going nowhere. Not fair. Also thought you had solved the problem of using gems by mistake because your finger hit the button when playing on a small screen, but found out the hard way that you have not.. Don't you think there should be an "are you sure you want to use these gems" button.

Love the game, but may have to stop playing if these types of problems don't get fixed.

So what I really need to know is - if I keep going with the last 2 quests for the sparkling & aquamarine dragons, are they going to hatch? Or do I just stop & ignore those last 2 quests that are still active?

I had all three egg lines not just the last egg one show up for me when I tapped the 'Finish' button on each. I opened and played on each one because they had the 3 eggs on them (Saturday evening). I had no dragon so no scales and I had only enough gems to go on 3 Pyre Adventures. I posted on the original CS forum explaining how little I know about the game and how my neighbors, not reading the forum helped me get to level 36. Therefore I suggest TL give everyone 1,000 gems and Fix the Gem Trap :-)! I have only spent a handful on purpose - all the rest were lost to unfortunate swipes of fingers.

Fashion Designer
    If you don't have the eggs in your inventory, I think it means they did not drop during the 10 day limit of the adventures. I have an unhatched Ultramarine in my inventory that dropped on about Day 8 and that's still there.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast