Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4, 6 and 8 diamonds

Host(ess)

4, 6 and 8 diamonds

Hi TM.
    For setting new TM games during playing Fashion Story, we can earn 4, 6 and 8 diamonds. But why I can earn only 4 diamonds and other players 8? I've looked at the time I settled the game. It was immediately as it appeared. But I still got only 4 dimonds for it.
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I only get four too and I haven't been playing quite as long as you, but I started in 2012. I think the numbers were given out to each account randomly. I also don't see why some can get more than old six gem reward, it's not very fair.

Wow! You all get 4 gems? I only ever get 3.

I always get 6 in fs and bs
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

I used to get six but now I only get 3...

Fashion Designer
    I am on android and I get 4. Despite what the new sticky says, I think it is platform based. My guess is people on android are getting 4, while people on ios are getting 3. As for other games outside of FS, posting what you get in those is only confusing. I think that is where people got the idea some of us get 8 gems. Is anyone playing THIS game getting different than 3 or 4?

When telling us how many gems you get, remember to include your device. Kindle/nook is still supported too, maybe they get different than 3 or 4?

I play with my asus tablet and my galaxy phone. When I download the game I always get 6 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I am on android and I get 4. Despite what the new sticky says, I think it is platform based. My guess is people on android are getting 4, while people on ios are getting 3. As for other games outside of FS, posting what you get in those is only confusing. I think that is where people got the idea some of us get 8 gems. Is anyone playing THIS game getting different than 3 or 4?

When telling us how many gems you get, remember to include your device. Kindle/nook is still supported too, maybe they get different than 3 or 4?
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    I always get 8 in FS, 6 in others. on android.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I would love to get 8 gems. I'm on an Android tablet and I get 5 for FS, BS and RS, 25 bars for Dragon, and 6 gems for Pet Shop Story.

I used to get 6 but I transferred to a tablet one day and since then I would only get 5.... the one I had on that tab only gets 3.... its very annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast