Thread: Alliance war glory points tally reporting wrong amount

Alliance war glory points tally reporting wrong amount

I've noticed over the last week that in my alliance; Crystal Blue, the amount of glory points that have been won is not the amount of glory points that is being reported on the leaderboard, it is much much less. For example 2 players have accumulated 98 glory points but on the leaderboard we are only showing as having 50?

Has this been reported already?? What could be causing this??

Any advice on this would be great, thanks.

My player name is TheBestist in alliance Crystal Blue.

Thanks for reporting this! Do you have a screen shot of the issue so we can take a look?

Rhino Keeper
    What you are most likely seeing is left over stars won between wars from revenges. They show on the member list, but do not count to the alliance total.

The other way this might happen is your alliance was in the lead and one if the other 3 alliances did an ASSAULT against your alliance, taking away from your total.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for reporting this! Do you have a screen shot of the issue so we can take a look?
    sorry for the delay.
    Its probably a simple explanation like CatCrack said but here is the screenshots if you still need them.

as you can see our list states 595 but we have earnt 641
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Member List 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	13277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Member List.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	13275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rank.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	13274  
    Last edited by rockchick464; 04-29-14 at 12:12 PM. Reason: grammer

Rhino Keeper
    Do this, between wars do a revenge. Next time you start a war and all 4 alliances have zero stars, look at your member list and you'll see the stars from the revenge but the alliance will have zero stars.

thanks for the advice catcrack

I already posted to this thread, but it isn't showing up for some reason.

This issue is still a problem. Throughout today's battle, our alliance totals have been constantly about 85 points behind the total of all individual members added together. The members attacking have not done any revenges that we know. We have never been in the lead so it cannot be from assaults. It's easy to see this is NOT due to a delay in posting, as there are only 3-4 of us attacking constantly (and two of those accounts are mine) and you can see the progression of points clearly. Will try to post the screenshots I have been taking all day. It's really frustrating because we are only behind by a few points...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	13627

Views:	21 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	13629

Views:	12 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	13630

Views:	18 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	13631

Hope that worked...

I have a ton more screenshots before and after each attack...
    Last edited by Fishbait17; 05-29-14 at 01:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    We are facing same problem too.
    Our total GS won is shown as 3600 but adding individual scores it is 7000.

when I've assaulted before I've assaulted 2nd place bases, not just 1st place ones....I always meant to ask why, but it's happened to me on a few occasions and I wondered if it is meant to happen or just a glitch I experienced.? It may explain why your guys totals are messed up. But I'd like to know, is the assault feature only for attacking the ones in first place or can 2nd and 3rd place be up for assault too?