Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 6-4-2014

Not appropriate for a restaurant but at least it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusLemon View Post
    Hmm looks like a goal prize to me. Seeing as we get goals on the first Wednesday of the month, this week could be goals.

It must be a goal reward. Its a cute idea, reminds me of a restaurant on a dock! The idea goes well with the little singing guy from last week. He could be sitting on the dock playing music.
    Sorry, I stated the obvious, huh?

Watching the tide roll away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverisimo View Post
    Not appropriate for a restaurant but at least it's cute.
    I feel the same way. That being said... Some water tiles would be nice to go with this.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal* I'm sorry for those who aren't a fan, but I love this!! I am not a big fishing hobbyist, but my husband is, and we all goo often times together just to spend time as a family. That's what this is to me, a family having fun together fishing. I'm sincerely hoping (and expecting) this is a goal reward. For those of you hesitant about it, don't forget that all the squares inside your restaurant don't have to be indoors. If you divide it in to four equal parts, the bottom right corner is perfect for a patio, garden, or other outdoor area simply because you can make a restaurant around it, and it is not bordered by walls. If you do it this way, it looks perfectly natural, realistic, and gives you a chance to use more decor.

I also want to echo the props to the design team for making the people cute instead of weird!

Executive Chef
    I love this fishing pier/raft thingy. It's cute and that little girl's( w blonde hair) head reminds me of the mermaid in BS. I looked at the calendar and this could very well b the June challenge. I hate the reference made 2 fish in the teaser bcuz I hate 2 eat any type of fish and I'm allergic 2 seafood.
    So bring it on TL. I'm so ready 4 a good challenge since I'm now finished w all appliances so I'm only cooking roasted chicken 4 coins.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 06-01-14 at 05:08 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Oh this is so soooo cute. Pretty sure is a gem item. Or could it be a goal item?

Executive Chef
    I doubt it's a goal week considering there are 8 days left on previous goals so possibly next week but never know

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I doubt it's a goal week considering there are 8 days left on previous goals so possibly next week but never know
    Don't 4get they've been starting a new set of challenges when there've been 7 days left 4 the old challenge 2 finish.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Nice and I love what they did with the girl's hair, it's long, pretty and has a bow in it and she is dressed in a pretty pink dress too. I don't like fishing, but I might get this just for the girl.
    That girl is similar to the Mermaid in Bakery Story.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast