Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 06-03-2014

Executive Chef

Fashion Update 06-03-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Wow oh wow, I cannot believe this is an LTO, and only 38 gems! The mannequin is so pretty and only 9 gems! And the table, and pretty beach wallpaper for coins too! Thank you TL!!!! I'll be farming up some coins and gems for a few days to afford all or this, and redoing my entire shop soon. I'm so excited!
    The Catalogue is also just beautifully done. Great job coming up with this one, cakebaby!

I would also like to add notes the avatar items are as follows:
    Beach Wedding Gown: 13 gems
    String Sandals: 125,000 coins
    Seashell Headdress: 8 gems
    Seadrop Earings: 4 gems
    (I for one am shocked the dress is only 13 gems. A very reasonable gem price. Yes, yes it is gems, but look at it!!! I do hope the avatar people are happy to have such a pretty outfit!)

There is also (sorry no pics of these)
    Driftwood Decoration (floor decor): 88,750 coins (looks like a tree covered in turquoise raindrop jewels)
    Turquoise Swirls (wall d?cor): 5 gems

I think that's it, but it is all wonderful. did I mention how excited I am??

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Beach Wedding 18 hours - thank you so much TL this update is awesome!

This is the Caribbean Beach wallpaper 9,500 each. There are some turquoise petal and sand tiles too for 2 gems each.

LTO 38 gems
    Mannequin 9 gems
    Table 47,500

9']

Extend your Summer romance with a Beach Wedding decoration in Fashion Story![/QUOTE]

Beach Wedding theme how gorgeous?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-03-14 at 02:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hey this was someone's suggestion. Congrats to whoever it was, it's a lovely theme.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 05-30-14 at 04:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Man, they seriously want us to all have a full beach theme in our shops lol. So many interesting things to use. But I'm guessing this may be a box, since the last one wasn't. Hopefully not though.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE IT! PLEASE don't be in a box.

Executive Chef
    OMG Ice they took your suggestions AGAIN, this time for the beach wedding theme, grats. Wish they'd do my tea party theme next.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    OMG Ice they took your suggestions AGAIN, this time for the beach wedding theme, grats. Wish they'd do my tea party theme next.
    Actually I checked it was cakebaby's idea. Congrats to cakebaby!

Executive Chef
    Yeah it's not mine it's cakebaby's. I just suggested bridalwear but cakebaby did the actual theme itself. This display looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see what the catalog is going to look like! I'm so happy we get to have more bridal! Last bridal catalog we had was Snowflake Beauty.

Beach Wedding! !!!!!! Oh Yes!!!!!! TY TL.. Cakebaby look..look... congrats friend..

O_O Wow, it's nice that they continued with the beach theme! Hopefully it will be a LTO. And I need another new beach theme wallpaper to goes with it. *fingers crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! This is so pretty... I love the coloring. I bet it is from a new box. Not fair really, since the other two wedding displays were from boxes too (well, not the autumn bride).
    I hope we get columns and racks with green leaves (ivy, laurels) around them... Looks great.
    Beach tiles with turquoise petals would also be nice.
    Wonder if the catalogue will be the bridal dress itself? The bridesmaid dress is cute too.
    Cannot wait until Tuesday.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast