Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: June Sneak Peek

Rhino Keeper
    this game just gets better and better. thanks TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post
    I can't recall the part of the story line to which this refers so I'm having trouble finding it in the game guides. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    It's from the Bella Donna trade update a couple of weeks ago...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ate-Belladonna

Executive Chef
    I love that you all do such a great job on the story line, and the challenges, and of course the amazing graphics; but my favorite thing is that you communicate with us. Thank you for being so Awesome! Mwah! <3
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hey!

Not as high as the dragon event for sure =) We're gonna bring it back down, but can't say yet!
    O thank god! I'm not sure I'd live thru another one of those! This looks like fun! Thanks, Aggwynn!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooooooooo excited for summer and for June in Castle Story!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    1) Ivy and the Black Cat Guild
    -Ivy bothers Lady Greselda for potion brewing lessons. Will Lady Greselda grant her request?
    -This story arc continues first week of June
    -You do not have to complete "Sister, Sister", but you do need to complete "Wish You Were Here" to start this quest
    Will the "Sister, Sister" goal no longer be available when the story arc continues?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Will the "Sister, Sister" goal no longer be available when the story arc continues?
    I can't speak for TL and I am not even going to pretend that I understand what has been said by others on this issue because I will be wrong in someone's opinion.

So to clarify I am not placing myself above anyone because I buy gems, and I do care about the feelings of others who are not as lucky as I am. This is just my personal opinion, no one else's, and I am making no claims to anything but my opinion. I am making no claims or statements concerning drop rates.

I believe that the Sister, Sister goal is a long term goal and will not disappear when the main story line continues.

Cheers and good luck fellow players who love to play Castle Story also!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel411 View Post
    Could it be a floral gazebo?
    That's what I think too!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post

Why in the world would you think it wouldnt be available? this is a ARC storyline.. meaning its available to all players once certain levels and Goals are reached/completed.. i see no reason why there is confusion on this.

Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Why in the world would you think it wouldnt be available? this is a ARC storyline.. meaning its available to all players once certain levels and Goals are reached/completed.. i see no reason why there is confusion on this.
    I'm sorry I thought the "Sister, Sister" goal was something to preoccupy us while we wait for the story line to continue. In game it sounded like it would go away once the story line continued (and if you finished it before then got the gem prize). :/

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast