Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truffle farm and issues with sending orders now!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am level 43. But I don't see why being a higher level makes it any easier to expand. I still need to do orders to get expansion permits and I can't do the orders I am getting. Guess I am stuck!!
    I think many thousands are stuck. I have not see one of my 200+ neighbors that have expanded to that truffle thing yet. How can they? They are not able to ship orders either in order to get maps? Even my tools have decreased and my mining is almost over because I can't ship- can't get tools.
    This morning I had one order to send, the rest involved truffles. Deleted them and got 5 more truffle orders. I am also getting orders for cookies with green icing. Can't make them and can't buy them.

Something has to be done about this mess TL. It's frustrating and ridiculous and it needs to be fixed!
    Last edited by frogsr; 05-31-14 at 08:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    I am at level 38. I am not able to expand to the Forest yet. It takes so many expansion parts these days which are coming few and far between. I am still getting a few orders for truffles as well. I keep having to discard. So far they haven't been too many.

The truffle requests is a nightmare! Deleted them and poof... they came back haunting you again. Not one but two, three, four or even five! I can only do 2-3 orders on my plane, the rest are all truffle requests. Many expansions available on my farm, but I don't have enough expansion tools or huge amount of coins. It's so tedious and feel like a chore!

One thing I don't get is how some players managed to have a fully expanded farm? Tons of expansion tools or use gems?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    The truffle requests is a nightmare! Deleted them and poof... they came back haunting you again. Not one but two, three, four or even five! I can only do 2-3 orders on my plane, the rest are all truffle requests. Many expansions available on my farm, but I don't have enough expansion tools or huge amount of coins. It's so tedious and feel like a chore!

One thing I don't get is how some players managed to have a fully expanded farm? Tons of expansion tools or use gems?
    The ones who have a fully expanded farm likely use cash to buy coins/gems.
    I did see someone in the market with those eggs with pepper on them for sale. They were 5 eggs and sold for 4500!!!!!! I looked at her farm after they sold and she has not expanded to the truffle area so that is confusing as to how she had them......unless she bought them and now selling again.

This delivery thing is a nightmare, I agree and it seems TL does nothing. They "said" they fixed it but still getting a ton of orders for things I can't buy/make plus the truffles and I am at level 42; have all the machines except for the candy one. Go figure.

Executive Chef
    I have not expanded to the Truffle Farm and the train delivery is asking for item i can't do !
    This is completly silly !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	13680

Please fix this !
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-01-14 at 09:50 AM. Reason: removed ticket number-privacy

Rhino Keeper
    So the deliveries seem a bit better now but still getting a lot of things I can't make nor buy.
    One thing I have noticed is the lack of maps/deeds etc from the deliveries that I am able to do.

Where have they gone??? I am getting nothing except a very small amount of mining tools- approx 1 tool for every 7-8 deliveries and absolutely no land deeds, no maps......nothing.

This is frustrating. Why can't it be fixed??? Wishes TL would explain why this is happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    So the deliveries seem a bit better now but still getting a lot of things I can't make nor buy.
    One thing I have noticed is the lack of maps/deeds etc from the deliveries that I am able to do.

Where have they gone??? I am getting nothing except a very small amount of mining tools- approx 1 tool for every 7-8 deliveries and absolutely no land deeds, no maps......nothing.

This is frustrating. Why can't it be fixed??? Wishes TL would explain why this is happening.
    Ditto! I am experiencing the same thing. I am starting to get bored as it takes an extremely long time to expand now because of scarcity of expansion items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Ditto! I am experiencing the same thing. I am starting to get bored as it takes an extremely long time to expand now because of scarcity of expansion items.
    17 deliveries(whoop whoop) and three pick axes. No maps at all.

Something is rotten in Denmark and I am going to quit this game if they don't fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    17 deliveries(whoop whoop) and three pick axes. No maps at all.

Something is rotten in Denmark and I am going to quit this game if they don't fix it.
    People threaten to quit quite regularly but it's not really proving a point. Thousands of people continue to play the game.
    Admittedly, it is super frustrating when no extras drop from your orders. I think the rate of drops ebbs and flows. At the moment I'm not getting a whole lot because of so many orders including truffle farm products. It was the same when the water garden became available.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Executive Chef
    I think TL still have not learnt from their water garden bugs and the salmon-tuna bugs !
    Why they don't ask daily players (with different devices and different systems) to test before ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast