Thread: Push notices disabled.

Rhino Keeper

Push notices disabled.

When I reinstalled Bakery & Restaurant Story(s), I accidentally clicked the option to not get any push notices. I've gone into the settings in both games & set the push notices to "On" for when food is ready to be served. However, I am not getting the notices. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game hoping it would ask me if I wanted Push Notices upon reinstallation, but it did not work. Any ideas how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    I think you also need to go into your the notification section in your device settings and turn them on there as well
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

You will have to turn on the notification in the Settings of your device as well. Please let me know if you have done this and if you have any further questions!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I updated my device, tested it on RS & it worked. Thanks for all of the quick responses. . No more rotting food. Lol

Farm Supplier
    I've noticed that the push notices have stopped working on all my games and I haven't turned them off or reinstalled any games. Usually when I turn on my tablet I get these happy little chirps to say that my attention is required. Over the last few days they have all gone. Don't realise just how much you rely on them until they don't happen.
    Have been into each game and the settings are all as expected. Does this mean I will have to re install all my games to get the notifications back?
    Last edited by bozit; 06-01-14 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    I've noticed that the push notices have stopped working on all my games and I haven't turned them off or reinstalled any games. Usually when I turn on my tablet I get these happy little chirps to say that my attention is required. Over the last few days they have all gone. Don't realise just how much you rely on them until they don't happen.
    Have been into each game and the settings are all as expected. Does this mean I will have to re install all my games to get the notifications back?
    Please make sure both notifications are on in the game, and in the settings on your device. If both are on and you are still having issues with notifications, please let support know at support@teamlava.com so they can take a look at your account.