Thread: Crown Limit?

New Resident

Crown Limit?

I earned 50 crowns in a day then I attracked. I destroyed 100% but I get 0 crown. Is there a crown limit in this game?

You can earn an unlimited amount of crowns in a day, but you can only earn a maximum of 40 crowns for each battle. The specific amount of crowns you can loot from your opponent depends upon the amount of crowns you have as well as the amount of crowns your opponent has. If you battle an opponent who has a lot less crowns than you, you may not win any crowns at all. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

How about when a level 71 is, as they say, farming and has very low crowns? Why is it fair that they attack you, ie me, and take that many crowns when it's clear they have the better base and higher level troops? This is an unfair aspect to the game! It should go by level, not crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by tqrose View Post
    How about when a level 71 is, as they say, farming and has very low crowns? Why is it fair that they attack you, ie me, and take that many crowns when it's clear they have the better base and higher level troops? This is an unfair aspect to the game! It should go by level, not crowns.
    Fire Mocha can you please reply with your thoughts on this?