Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    The new recipes will unlock after you expand to the truffle forest.
    If the new recipes don't open till they expand to the truffle farm, why should we keep getting delivery orders for truffles we can never fill???????????????????

Executive Chef
    Still got Truffle orders

Just bought some Truffle in the pages and found that the Truffles go in the barn !
    Silly !
    Like when they put the bananas in the barn !
    Truffle are like any vegetable : they should go in the silo !

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Still got Truffle orders

Just bought some Truffle in the pages and found that the Truffles go in the barn !
    Silly !
    Like when they put the bananas in the barn !
    Truffle are like any vegetable : they should go in the silo !
    Truffles go in the barn? I'm not expanded yet, but I did have a train order that needed 27 white truffles. That's taking up a LOT of barn storage! Both need to be changed (truffles to the silo and lower the 27 white truffles to a more manageable number).

Rhino Keeper
    I thought truflle order only came from plane delivery. But today my train ask for truffle item as well. Horrible. Gonna take months for me to reach truffle forest. Expansion maps are rarest than paint nowadays. Come on TL, please fix this. Ask truffle item only to those who already expand the forrest, please. And truffle goes to barn is stupid. No logic.
    Last edited by viramisu; 06-03-14 at 07:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    I thought truflle order only came from plane delivery. But today my train ask for truffle item as well. Horrible. Gonna take months for me to reach truffle forest. Expansion maps are rarest than paint nowadays. Come on TL, please fix this. Ask truffle item only to those who already expand the forrest, please. And truffle goes to barn is stupid. No logic.
    I've discarded my last 3 trains because of this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    If the new recipes don't open till they expand to the truffle farm, why should we keep getting delivery orders for truffles we can never fill???????????????????
    Agreed. And if the recipes don't appear until we expand to the truffle farm, rather than te message saying "this is made in the kitchen" it should say, "expand to the truffle farm to get the recipe" or something, otherwise it is confusing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    I will count myself lucky in that my current train is free from truffles. Somebody mentioned needing 27 truffles for a train delivery - that is CRAZY high!!! They lowered the 27 beeswax/wood requirement to 7, so why would they think it a good idea to go back to 27 with a brand new item that we can only get a few of at a time and only AFTER expanding & fixing and whatnot?!?! Please tell me this will be fixed ASAP!!! and that not every train will require them. Talk about frustrating!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    Count is now 4 ������

Farm Supplier
    I've had to discard my last 4 trains, because they needed 7 truffle pizzas and I haven't found enough truffles yet to even make one!

Rhino Keeper
    Great. I just finished the two expansions to get to the truffle forest expansion and it requires lvl 30 and I'm only lvl 27. I was going to go ahead and expand there so I didn't have the problem so many are having. guess that does though explains why I don't have any truffle plane orders or trains. So I guess the ability to buy truffles unlocks at lvl 30 also? Best start doing more plane orders to lvl up!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast