Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Executive Chef
    My birthday is in September, can TL beam me up to levrl 54 so I can get the ice cream building?

Rhino Keeper
    The truffle hunting is too tough... Or may be I'm just not s****ful enough to locate the truffle...
    The hog takes 12hrs sleep, and all the truffles I got in one round (7brown,1black,1white) not enough to make a dish
    TL pls increase the chance for black/white truffles or reduce sleeping time for the hog.
    Really can't enjoy the fun with such a long hour sleep

Fashion Designer
    We need more space in the barn, there are 13 new items.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    We need more space in the barn, there are 13 new items.
    My thoughts exactly!

Executive Chef
    And we need the same tools for everything, it's so hard to ration it all! We at least could get more tools in different ways. I thought it was one expansion for the truffle farm but darn it, I'll need three to reach there. I've no idea how some of you have enough space for maps, tools and the whole gander. I'm up to 425 in space now and even though I keep selling and trying to do deliveries, I still can't drop below 385. Give us a half price expansion weekend!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    The truffle hunting is too tough... Or may be I'm just not s****ful enough to locate the truffle...
    The hog takes 12hrs sleep, and all the truffles I got in one round (7brown,1black,1white) not enough to make a dish
    TL pls increase the chance for black/white truffles or reduce sleeping time for the hog.
    Really can't enjoy the fun with such a long hour sleep
    You are lucky. I just got 2 brown truffles. So what the complain ? I agree that it is though and the sleeping hour not reasonable but if I had as much as you got, I would be happy ����������

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The new update with recipes should be here on Friday(tomorrow) about this time.
    The version update did not have the Weekly update items.
    Thank you for Info

New Resident
    Do you have to be at a specific level to hunt for truffles? My hog doesn't move. What do I feed him and how? When I tap the forest or hog, a window comes up and says expend and repair forest, but that's all. No other options. Please help,

Rhino Keeper
    Really glad we have new expansions! I've been saving my maps, and I need the space bad!

Fashion Designer
    I got the ice cream sandwich, but where's the strawberry Popsicle ? I don't think it's a level issue, I'm level 58

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast