Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I bought mine for 150,000.
    Oh ok, maybe the first realese is 150,000 because i bought mine like 4 days ago and its 175,000 now

Fashion Designer
    Wasn't expecting truffles to go in the barn...

Fashion Designer
    The "very close" can mean two steps away. Not one step like in the mine. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    The "very close" can mean two steps away. Not one step like in the mine. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?
    In the regular mine, when you find an item, another one appears. With the truffle farm, all the items are in at once. There were probably two truffles close together, which is why multiple locations said very close

Rhino Keeper
    Been expand to truffle forrest for weeks, yet i never found white truffle. If i get one or two, i bought it from stormie. This white truffle is much more elusive than paint, such a pain. Please more drop of white truffle especially in this double truffle weekend, TL. I mean not even got one for weeks? Desperado

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Been expand to truffle forrest for weeks, yet i never found white truffle. If i get one or two, i bought it from stormie. This white truffle is much more elusive than paint, such a pain. Please more drop of white truffle especially in this double truffle weekend, TL. I mean not even got one for weeks? Desperado
    It seems to me that the drop-rate for white truffles is worse than it was initially. I am getting very few & have had to oass up trains due to the lack of them. Frustrating!!

It seems to not appear in the first two rounds & only sometimes appears in the next one. I rarely make it to the fourth round without spending gems, where it might be more common, but I don't want to spend 12 gems just to get to the next round!

Has the drop-rate for the white truffles changed??

How do you make truffle chips? I can't find an option for making them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesplace1 View Post
    How do you make truffle chips? I can't find an option for making them.
    Have you expanded to the forest? You will be able to see/make the truffle items once you have expanded there.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't expanded to the forest yet and just got an order for the truffle pizza. Glitch? Maybe. Frustrating? Definitely. Even if I bought truffles from the market, I have no wherewithal to make it in the pizza oven--no recipe yet if I haven't expanded there, no?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebridge View Post
    I haven't expanded to the forest yet and just got an order for the truffle pizza. Glitch? Maybe. Frustrating? Definitely. Even if I bought truffles from the market, I have no wherewithal to make it in the pizza oven--no recipe yet if I haven't expanded there, no?
    Your level is high enough for truffle pizza even though you have not expanded to the forest. Either discard those orders or buy the pizza (cos you won't be able to make until you expand).