Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Executive Chef
    I have expanded at level 40. I don't have the recipe for the "white risotto even though I am getting plane orders for it. Anyone know why?

To clarify I have all of the recipes except "white risotto".
    Last edited by Carbuck; 07-01-14 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you expanded to the water garden as you need that for rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I have expanded at level 40. I don't have the recipe for the "white risotto even though I am getting plane orders for it. Anyone know why?

To clarify I have all of the recipes except "white risotto".

Have you expanded to the Truffle Forest yet? If not, please work towards expanding the Truffle Forest to unlock Truffle Hunting (so that you can craft new Recipes).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Have you expanded to the Truffle Forest yet? If not, please work towards expanding the Truffle Forest to unlock Truffle Hunting (so that you can craft new Recipes).
    Yes I have 2 hogs and have been hunting for truffles several times. I have all recipes except the risotto recipe. Yppahc just informed me that I have to expand to the water garden now in order to get the risotto recipe. Why is that?
    Last edited by Carbuck; 07-01-14 at 09:51 PM.

Yes I have 2 hogs and have been hunting for truffles several times. I have all recipes except the risotto recipe. Yppahc just informed me that I have to expand to the water garden now in order to get the risotto recipe. Why is that?
    Yeah, because risotto needs 2 steamed rice to produce and steamed rice are made from rice plant in water garden, you also need sushi shop to produce steamed rice , or you can just buy from the newspaper.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by erikamari View Post
    Yeah, because risotto needs 2 steamed rice to produce and steamed rice are made from rice plant in water garden, you also need sushi shop to produce steamed rice , or you can just buy from the newspaper.
    FYI the sushi shop costs 150,000.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FYI the sushi shop costs 150,000.
    Thanks for the additional info my friend, i hope you dont mind but i believe its 175,000.

Like what yppahc and erikamari have informed, the Risotto needs Steamed Rice, which you can get when you unlock the Water Garden, and later utilize the Crop Dryer and Sushi Shop to make the Steamed Rice. This recipe also needs Truffles, which is why I asked if you already expanded to the Truffle Forest.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by erikamari View Post
    Thanks for the additional info my friend, i hope you dont mind but i believe its 175,000.
    I bought mine for 150,000.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all of your responses. I now know that I have access to all truffle recipes except for the one requiring rice. Seems like it's a conspiracy to get folks to expand to water garden to enjoy the benefits of getting to make all of the truffle recipes. I have gotten about 5 orders for risotto and just recently 1 order for polenta, which I can make. Water garden is a long way off for me and I won't buy the risotto from the market at a loss just to fill those plane orders that require them.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 07-04-14 at 01:15 AM.