Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    You get one truffle hog for free when you expand there, so you do not need to pay to participate in truffle hunting.
    That is what TL say. It was same with the alpaga : you got one free but once you started, you need more because train deliveries and airplane orders ask always for more.

But the main problem is why we got so many Truffle orders (train/airplane) when we don't have expanded there
    We even can't make the Truffles items when we bought the truffles in newspaper.

When alpaga and the tunas/salmons were introduced, we didn't have so many alpaga/tunas/salmons orders !
    I could at least fill same train until 5 gems. Now i fill less than 1 train for 10 trains !

"Discard them" you will say ? Then where is the fun in the game ?

I already put a bad rate for the game because the game has gone now completly silly !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 06-21-14 at 12:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    That is what TL say. It was same with the alpaga : you got one free but once you started, you need more because train deliveries and airplane orders ask always for more.

But the main problem is why we got so many Truffle orders (train/airplane) when we don't have expanded there

When alpaga and the tunas/salmons were introduced, we didn't have so many alpaga/tunas/salmons orders !
    I could at least fill same train until 5 gems. Now i fill less than 1 train for 10 trains !

I already put a bad rate for the game because the game has gone now completly silly !
    When the Water Garden and Sushi shop were introduced I was just starting the game and got hundreds orders with sushi items.. I had to discard them and it was fixed and didn't get more order until level 30 more or less. Truffle orders won't be this way forever... Trust me

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post

Truffles are in shortage cos it's new item. Just like alpaca wool when alpaca was newly introduced and no one was selling then. Now everyone sells wool and blanket. I saw truffles on sale in news now and then, so it's just a matter of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Can truffles please be moved to the silo? With the birthday eventually barn is full from holding so many items and cake upgrade parts.

What is the best way to expand to the truffle farm from here?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14027

To the left of the beehive it requires 21 of each item. Just above and to the left of the hive costs 10 but I still have to go left again....

Farm Supplier
    Here's the best way, at least the cheapest one...
    Last edited by polispol; 06-25-14 at 08:09 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldisle2551 View Post
    What is the best way to expand to the truffle farm from here?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14027

To the left of the beehive it requires 21 of each item. Just above and to the left of the hive costs 10 but I still have to go left again....
    Base on past expansions, the following method works for me. I go for the sq with the lowest number of required papers. Once expanded, the same thing, lowest number. I think the app sort of guide us to the destination by the number of papers. The sq with most papers required is optional, for players who have extra papers in a way.

I'm doing the same method as polispol stated. But is the hog pen the last expansion to unlock the truffle forest or do we need to expand to the forest too?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I'm doing the same method as polispol stated. But is the hog pen the last expansion to unlock the truffle forest or do we need to expand to the forest too?
    You need to expand to hog pen then expand forest separately.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You need to expand to hog pen then expand forest separately.
    Eeww, that's sad to know. But thanks for the answer!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!