Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    It required to feed the hog to hunt the truffle. It hunts like mining.
    When it's done, the hog sleep for 12 hrs.
    You can buy additional hog at 350gems
    Attachment 13625
    There's different stage, to hunt3 truffle, if you fulfill this, will get energy refill and keep hunting. Stage 2 need to hunt 4 truffle, stage 5 need 5 truffle so on and so for
    Attachment 13633
    Okay. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    I have none of the new recipes. I am level 48. I tried force closing but nothing happened. I have not opened the truffle forest yet. Is that the problem? Any help would be great! Thanks

I've seen new feed in the newspaper, must be for the hog? What is needed to make the feed and how long does it take? My feed mills are already going non-stop and I can't keep my animals fed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I've seen new feed in the newspaper, must be for the hog? What is needed to make the feed and how long does it take? My feed mills are already going non-stop and I can't keep my animals fed.
    The hog feed required 2 potatoes, 3 carrots and 3 flax takes 1hr & 30 min

Rhino Keeper
    Truffle items info:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	13688
    From windmill
    Truffle shavings: 2 brown truffles+2 black truffles, 1 hr 30 m

From dairy
    Brown truffle butter: 2 butter+2 brown truffle, 1 hr

From Deli
    Brown truffle egg: 3 eggs+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+1 truffle shavings, 2 hr

From kitchen
    Black truffle polenta: 3 corns+1 cream+2 black truffle+1 truffle shaving, 3 hr 30 mins
    White truffle risotto: 2 steamed rice+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+3 white truffles, 4 hr 45 m

Host(ess)
    Hi, I am a little confused as to which plot to expand to first. Do I complete the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits or the plot that requires 21 of each first to get to the truffle forest?

Quote Originally Posted by caramel411 View Post
    Hi, I am a little confused as to which plot to expand to first. Do I complete the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits or the plot that requires 21 of each first to get to the truffle forest?
    Go for the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits, and keep expanding towards the truffle forest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by placi View Post
    I have none of the new recipes. I am level 48. I tried force closing but nothing happened. I have not opened the truffle forest yet. Is that the problem? Any help would be great! Thanks
    The new recipes will unlock after you expand to the truffle forest.
    Storm8

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by boandm2 View Post
    Go for the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits, and keep expanding towards the truffle forest.
    Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Woo another place that I can't expand too because I don't have the means to!!! yay!
    Not many will be able to unless they spend $$$$ to do it.

I wish they would take into consideration for those players who can't expand, to make allowances so that our trains and deliveries don't include all those items we can't make/buy or harvest.
    It's not fair to play a game and never be able to expand much because the deliveries now don't include many maps. And you can't make the deliveries when you have to constantly delete orders with truffle items in them.

The maps have all disappeared in deliveries. All I have been getting since the notice about the truffle farm is available is pick axes.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast