Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Dragon 5-27-14(Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    It's not my favorite dragon, but it is pretty cute I would definitely keep it as a baby
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Yet at 124 glass frills... Not enough time to play lately and horrible mining luck! And I'm running out of dragons to evolve now!!! Hope I can do this in time!

Rhino Keeper
    Today we are in the middle of the mining term for the Glass Dragon.
    ATM I'm with 197 Glass Frills, only 3 missing.
    I don't want to go for the second Glass Dragon but I'm afraid I don't have a choice. I can use these bombs for food at least, not waste them.
    My evolution temple is busy around the clock, but mining is really tough since TL changed the sequence of the prizes.
    Don't blame your luck coz it has nothing to do with mining, to my understanding it's just TL is making fun at us

Executive Chef
    I've still got plenty of dragons to evolve. Problem is so many of them take so long to do so - 18 hours, 44 hours, 22 hours, etc. That's days I'm losing not getting bombs and I can't mine. I get a ton once the evolving is done but I'm afraid they're taking so long that I'll run out of time. I've got to get 28 more.

Once I have the 200 I'll stop evolving once I hit 25 bombs in storage. This way I've always got some waiting to evolve when the new dragons come out. Don't want to start to craft a second one (though I'd love it for trade purposes) just in case in the middle of doing that it goes limited.

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided that evolving is the only thing I'll spend gold on.
    In order to get to Epic a dragon has to spend 3 times as long in the Evolution Temple as it does in the nest. Once for llevel 4, 7 and 10.
    I can buy all the nests I want if I choose but only ever one Evolution Temple.
    So unless I stop breeding for awhile I'll have to speed evolve with gold in order to get my all dragons to even level 4.
    I have spent most of my evolution time on evolving fails to trade so I have an island full of dragons lined up for the temple.

My second Glass is Crafting at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    Just got my 200th glass frill! Yay! Now I have to wait for Hibiscus to be done crafting. I've still got 50+ DAYS worth of dragons ready to evolve.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Glass is crafting now. Yay! Is there ever anything that can be done with leftover parts or do they just stay in storage?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Glass is crafting now. Yay! Is there ever anything that can be done with leftover parts or do they just stay in storage?
    So far, they just stay in storage. There's been clamor for a "Frankenstein dragon" (by which people mean a Frankenstein's Monster Dragon) that uses up all the random parts we have left in inventory, but who knows if it will happen!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Currently at 165, doing much better than with the Rune. I crafted that one on the very last day, since I didn't really have any dragons to evolve.
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Only need 30 more to craft my glass and I think there is still time 😋😄

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast