Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Glass Dragon 5-27-14(Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still 73 glass frills away :/ not gonna get it all all if this is the case, which means I've wasted a lot of bombs trying, I never get them coz most of my dragons are epic or cost too much to feed, only just managed to get my rainbow evolving and I better get more than 3 bombs for it, coz no matter what dragon I evolve to epic, I'm only getting 3-4 bombs max and well that's not getting me anywhere :/
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I feel your pain, right as I was using my last bomb last week, I ended up getting the exact number of Frills I needed to get 200. Right as I was about to exit out of the mine, my game crashed and I lost those 3 frills. And I had no dragons that needed evolving. I hope you're able to get all 200 frills!
    I sped up the chamber a couple I had quite a few baby dragons (duplicates) and made sure that I only evolved those that rounded out to 4 hours (like fuzzy was 8 hours, winter & mistmoth were 12 hours ) did of those and was lucky to get 2-3 frills with each of those (those were the three I sped up so it costed me 32 gold) and my last one should be done in about 7 more hours and I will get five bombs from that dragon (golem) I need 3 more frills which I should not have a problem getting but just in case I still have one more fuzzy I can evolve in time before it ends.
    babie's do not take much in the way of food to get to level 4, If I had been better at using my chamber I might not have had this problem, but the game crashing and loosing about 10% of yours bombs is not fun either. hope you are able to get the last one's you need

Rhino Keeper
    So I evolved my rainbow to epic and only got 3 bombs and now only need 66 glass frills, I'm clearly not gonna get this dragon -_- and I like this one too
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY

Farm Supplier
    They really should ask for either less frills (or whatever they may be) or extend the time to two months. One month for 200 is just a gold trap.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure the problem getting the glass shards. I've use zero gold and got almost enough shards for two dragons so far.

Farm Supplier
    I wish the pop had come up for me. I did not know this was about to expire until I accidentally came to this forum instead of another game. I guess it does not matter. I will not make it any way. Maybe next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Get a second nest. For the older players who only evolve at level 6 and 9 you could continuously load that 2nd nest with water dragons and it only takes 1830 food to get them to level 7. That's 2 diamondates and a rushroom. If you have been playing that long and have many epics, money and food shouldn't be a problem. Habitat and space could be a problem though.
    If you are a casual player you will miss out too. My wife has missed out because she wouldn't check her evolution temple everyday.
    This game rewards players who constantly check their islands everyday. Me personally I am going to miss out on that England football dragon, I just can't invest that much time and energy into it. But I could if I wanted too

That's just my theory though. This is a complaint that comes up every month. It's hard to say what the problem is without looking at their island
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 06-26-14 at 06:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick Question:
    I got a pop up stating that the Glass Dragon is leaving on Tuesday the 1st of July, so why does my timer say I only have like 6 hours? I'ma try to post a picture.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! That is why I came here! To see if anyone else is as confused as I am!! Pop ups *THANK YOU TL* are saying ends Tuesday .... But the timer is saying just a few hours away. Last time I missed because I was used to a midnight (PST) ending for stuff .... And it ended at noon (I think it was in the middle of the workday) on a Friday .... So, I am wary....

Rhino Keeper
    need another 73 frills. do i go for the gold or leave it? really like this dragon

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast