Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Dragon 5-27-14(Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    The new Glass Dragon in mining, It's beautiful, so beautiful.
    I have 23 glass

Last edited by Drachenia; 05-27-14 at 04:30 PM.

I just got started! Happy!! 40 glass shards! Mmh mmh mmmh!! Team lava... I don't know who you hired to do the art for glass, porcelain, and underworld (am I the only one that loves this dragon...hair included)... But please keep him/her/them!!

Rhino Keeper
    "Anyone who thinks of glass as a plain, clear material has never seen the colourful living glass of a Glass Dragon.
    The wild swirling hues shift as the dragon breathes, and in the chest, pulse in time with it's heartbeat."

Oooooh! Okay now I like it so much better than Porcelain!

Executive Chef
    I have 52 Glass Frills so far. Have a whole bunch of black element dragon fails to evolve and trade in. This is a win-win for me. I get bombs to collect glass frills and food and I get small onyx stones from the trades so I can craft one more large onyx and then craft Jade dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    44 glass frills from 25 bombs... Not that good a start but I've had worse mining luck! This dragon's too cool!!! Hope I can get it soon enough before it goes since I'm kinda gonna be out of dragons to evolve soon.... Good mining everyone!

Nice Dragon. Got my first 71 Glass Frills, so almost half way.

52 parts from 30 bombs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    44 glass frills from 25 bombs... Not that good a start but I've had worse mining luck! This dragon's too cool!!! Hope I can get it soon enough before it goes since I'm kinda gonna be out of dragons to evolve soon.... Good mining everyone!
    Well you still did well Akanksha I am the worst miner got 25 glass frills only from 25 bombs.

Executive Chef
    I'm up to 101 frills so half way there. Second half will be much slower since I started out with 25 bombs in storage. Good luck every one!

Had a looooong line of dragons to evolve so decided to speed up a few of the longer ultra and super rare ones...

I think it's beautiful

Kinda reminds of the psychedelic gobstoppers (jaw brakers) I used to have as a kid.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast