Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Glass Dragon 5-27-14(Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Sunstone Dragon 06-27-14 (Mining- IOS)

There is a new super rare dragon to mine for in the mine. Pink and Yellow Good luck everyone!!!
    Wow! Awesome, they didn't wait until Tuesday. But boo, because I just took Unicorn out of the the evolution temple about 15 minutes ago.

Oh well, I already have 25 bombs in storage waiting to go.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun31783 View Post
    Where'd this dragon go? It said it was ending Tuesday... I would have bought the last of the things I needed if I knew it was today!!!!! I only needed 175 gold to craft it but I was trying to get more to mine. Is there any way to get this????
    the mine did have the accurate countdown
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    I love all dragons with pink element. Blew up my 25 bombs and collected 41 sunstone pieces.

I hope TL does something to compensate for the mixup. Maybe those affected should email and post on the Bugs & Issues forum. Maybe they will do something if they get enough emails and posts.

Rhino Keeper
    I got all the glass frills I needed went to craft it today (my crafting building has been busy crafting Quartz, Gemstone, and other things and noticed that the glass dragon is no longer on there am I now out of luck on being able to craft this beautiful dragon, totally bummed, hopefully someone will know how I can still get this dragon (all the glass frills are still in my storage, I click on it and it brings me to the craft hut but there is no glass dragon)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    I got all the glass frills I needed went to craft it today (my crafting building has been busy crafting Quartz, Gemstone, and other things and noticed that the glass dragon is no longer on there am I now out of luck on being able to craft this beautiful dragon, totally bummed, hopefully someone will know how I can still get this dragon (all the glass frills are still in my storage, I click on it and it brings me to the craft hut but there is no glass dragon)
    Try emailing TL and see if they can help. Good luck.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112