Thread: Confused

Confused

Dragon Story was the first Team Lava game I tried and I loved it. It just got too confusing and I plaued more and more infrequently. I found it too difficult to figure out which dragons to breed and was running out of habitat space. The battle tournaments came in and I had no clue about those. Now I see there are quests and crafting.

I have read a lot of the guide info but am totally lost.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh girl I don't even know where to start... There are goals to have just about every dragon, but personally, I don't pay attention to the goals anymore. I breed for the ones I like, and if they happen to complete a goal, yay. XD I don't battle anymore, I realized it was a waste of coins when I never won anything ever. I'm basically just sandboxing it. (*^_^*)

Thanks, Tink. I never did get the diamond and can't seem to figure out the breeding anymore. I keep getting ones I don't want and not what I am trying for. I was using the guides but didn't seem to work. I lost interest and it is just too much. I don't like to leave my neighbours in the lurch do try to gift and tap when I think of it. I don't even know what happens to dragons when you battle and I have lost dragons sending on quests.

It was fun at first.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Once my goal list became nothing BUT "have this or that dragon", I stopped looking at it except to make sure they were all opened just in case I happened to complete one. Otherwise, I just go for what I like. If one expires before I get it, I move on to something else, and just go at my own pace. There are tons of goals insisting I breed ugly ones... O_O I don't think so! It's already taking WAY too long getting what I DO like looking at! All fails get traded off for crafting jewels (that's only iOS though ) but I'm about done with that so I've just been selling fails lately. And while I wait for the insane breeding/hatching/evolving times to pass, I play my other games. And exist outside of my iPad, I try to do that sometimes too. (*^_^*)

Oh, battling wins you little random doohickeys that you collect to craft dragons, and when there's a tournament, you can win dragons. You have to have a massive army of powerful dragons to have any chance of winning though, I gave that up a long time ago. :-/ And questing brings back mostly coins but sometimes the thing you're questing for, you never lose your dragons though. I always have my fire dragon out on the gold quest, always, and it does actually pay off once in a while. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Dragon Story was the first Team Lava game I tried and I loved it. It just got too confusing and I plaued more and more infrequently. I found it too difficult to figure out which dragons to breed and was running out of habitat space. The battle tournaments came in and I had no clue about those. Now I see there are quests and crafting.

I have read a lot of the guide info but am totally lost.
    There are a lot of new features(IOS) that have been added. You can ask for help on the specific threads for a feature or post any questions in the Newby Thread .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request