Quote Originally Posted by ColdIllusion View Post
1... I am pretty sure that FM's intention was not to have this type of war feature compromised like it is. They recently released it and with all new releases there are things overlooked and over time get fixed, just like with bugs.

2... You obviously know the time frame but I've witnessed 5 alliance hops by one person within the hour. Since you know so well about the payouts sandscape you must obviously be one hence your insightfulness on the pay time frame and capabilities. Also on the nomadic lifestyle there is no loss especially if the leacher is a farmer because crowns don't matter, but if there is a significant loss for being a leacher or in your words "nomadic" please enlighten me.

3... I am not posting the ways to do it I am simply telling fm the steps you leachers are taking to accomplish this, so they know what to look for when thye investigate. It's not that hard to crack y'all's complex code after watching global, kissme.

4.. There are several types of players, ones who play the game the way it's true intentions were created for and others who play to get ahead no matter which way and by what means by a loophole or just hacking. The war feature was hopefully meant for people to earn gems rather then constantly buying them, winning them through the weekly tournaments, bringing some new life into the alliance and a feeling of teamwork.. If people continue to use loopholes certain features could be taken away because the ones wishing to get ahead like the gem runners. I for one do not wish to see wars taken away nor the people who worked hard for 12 hours to win the war having to share spoils the leachers didn't help win... Question is which type of player are you?
Enlighten you? You're hilarious! What investigation are you fantasizing about? It's funny how you presume to know the game developers' intentions and seem to think you are informing them of this "sudden fluctuation" as if they had no idea about it before your revelation.
They have always known about this type of tactic. The developers regularly tweak their coding to discourage or encourage one or another style of gameplay, according to what they see happening. But players are human, and some of them are fairly smart, so they will always find ways to work around any adjustments the game throws their way. Such player response is a game within the game - a spontaneous phenomenon in every MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) that has seen any degree of success.
As I'm fond of saying, they make the MMORPG; we morph the MMORPG!
Keep in mind that many gamers have conditioned themselves to "beat" whatever game they play. For games that have no finite ending, finding ways to work around the system becomes a sport onto itself.
The players you refer to are not glitching a flaw in the system (which would violate the rules). Instead, they are taking advantage of a workaround WITHIN THE GAME's RULES. FM has responded in various ways, and the players have countered each time with their own adjustments. The disabling of alliance search is one such response by FM, and is why you are seeing all this number/emoji messages in Global Chat.
Why don't you try a little game of your own? Throw out some false signals and see whether you can mislead these players for whom you hold so much contempt. You may actually enjoy yourself for a change!

What kind of player are YOU?? Are your crowns that low because you're such a bad player? Or did you deliberately lower them (against the developers' intentions) so that you can "leach" resources from low-level players who would normally not appear in your battle matches? Those poor struggling people! They worked so hard for those resources! Not just for 12 hours but for days, only to have you swoop down and plunder their bases. Do you have trouble sleeping at night after you raid them with your overpowering troops?