Dear FM and staff,
There has been a sudden fluctuation of gem leachers or pirates which ever you prefer to call them. They troll all the public low lvl alliances who are in wars or the dead alliances and declare the war. There is approximately 30 or more of them doing this, they find an alliance that is winning the war with 15 or less minutes left, once they find one they indicate it in global with numbers that show how many minutes that are left or just random emoticons. The others see it and visit that player and hit the alliance flag and join that alliance to fight once and win the gems. Once they gain the spoils they are in search if more alliance and the cycle starts over again, having them join around 5 wars an hour and gaining gems for each. They also said they will not join private alliances because it jacks up their payouts. My suggestion is to set all alliance to private and get rid of the public alliance since they are doing this with dead alliances as well or have a certain amount of hours they must participate to win the spoils. They are leaching of the other alliances who fight for 12 hours just to join at last minute to leach the gems they did not help earn.. I hope you can fix this because it is taking away from the war feature and also the profit of gem purchases, if they do this 5 times an hour and gaining 25 gems each time.. Just do the math and they have been doing it for weeks.. Thank you kindly FM.. I hope you can fix the issues that are leading to these low life players doing this. I feel it takes away from the aspect of fair play because those bad apples feel they found a loop hole to earning free gems with little work as possible.