Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Nightclub Owner
    I originally had all of my habitats organized nicely by color, such as all the green with the green, all the white with the white together, but ever since I started running out of land, and land expansion was slowly introduced AFTER I ran out of land, all of my newer habitats were built only to house the dragon in my storage. This meant that all of the habitats on the newer land expansions were just built randomly to fit the colors of the dragons in my storage. And now that I've maxed out, I have no space to re-organize them all.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    This is getting drastic, the introduction of 2 new dragons today have now put me at the absolute limit of dragons I can house. In fact, these last 2( ambassador and disco) will either stay on nests as eggs, or force me into deciding which dragons go into stables. Infinity is in already, and fruitful may join him. I would like the opportunity to DISPLAY all my dragons, not pick which ones aren't 'aesthetically appealing' and shove them in temporarily so I can house any new dragons.

I really feel that either the mods DONT have all the dragons (I am NOT trying to incite anything, or pick a fight) or the developers don't WANT long-time, gold-spending, much-suffering players to collect all the dragons (what's the point if I can't play the way I want to) as space as well as habitats are becoming an issue.

I love this game (been playing since mid 2012) don't make me quit playing, please? Just increase housing and land so we can keep collecting!

Executive Chef

508 dragons but nowhere to put them all

I need help, need more habitats.

I have all 19 in the arctic isles, space/habitats are NOT an issue over there.

HOWEVER, in the main isles I also have all the dragons (489) and it's a MAJOR issue in terms of housing everyone. I've had to put Diamond, Infinity and Astromancer in stables as they go into diamond habitats and THEY ONLY HOLD 1.

I know I'm repeating myself, and I apologise profusely for this, but I am really stuck, and it's depressing. You pour so much of yourself into a game, and invest time (and money) and yet the constant need to BEG for habitats really feels demeaning.

Tweaking diamond habitats so they hold more than 1 dragon would be the easiest solution, but adding another 10 habitats would really take the pressure off AND have the added bonus of BEING ABLE TO HOUSE EVERYONE. I don't like putting dragons into stables (or worse, leaving them in storage) it's called DRAGON STORY for a reason, we should be able to house ALL the dragons.

This leads me to wonder if perhaps the Mods or developers DON'T have all the dragons, and therefore don't have any issues in housing everyone, and if I'm wrong about this, I extend a friendly invite to come to my island and tell me how to house everyone, or what I've done wrong.

Thankyou for your time, sorry for the rant

Banned
    Storm8 and TL need to hear this awsumum but it doesn't matter because they don't care. But thanks for sharing with the forum friends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Storm8 and TL need to hear this awsumum but it doesn't matter because they don't care. But thanks for sharing with the forum friends.
    i agree they to busy making reskins to call new dragons to release the old ones ones on anything but the wheel ;/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

HOWEVER, in the main isles I also have all the dragons (489) and it's a MAJOR issue in terms of housing everyone. I've had to put Diamond, Infinity and Astromancer in stables as they go into diamond habitats and THEY ONLY HOLD 1.

I know I'm repeating myself, and I apologise profusely for this, but I am really stuck, and it's depressing. You pour so much of yourself into a game, and invest time (and money) and yet the constant need to BEG for habitats really feels demeaning.

Tweaking diamond habitats so they hold more than 1 dragon would be the easiest solution, but adding another 10 habitats would really take the pressure off AND have the added bonus of BEING ABLE TO HOUSE EVERYONE. I don't like putting dragons into stables (or worse, leaving them in storage) it's called DRAGON STORY for a reason, we should be able to house ALL the dragons.

This leads me to wonder if perhaps the Mods or developers DON'T have all the dragons, and therefore don't have any issues in housing everyone, and if I'm wrong about this, I extend a friendly invite to come to my island and tell me how to house everyone, or what I've done wrong.

I have the same problem, and like I said before, it seems TL doesn't care as they keep introducing new dragons when we don't have the space to fit them all.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

OMG, you have all dragons? As in, every dragon that was ever released? That's unbelievably awesome! It's pretty sad that you can't display them all for lack of space.
    I'm not in your situation yet but I feel S8 should give more attention to long time players like yourself. You should be able to keep all your dragons on display and get the new ones too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    OMG, you have all dragons? As in, every dragon that was ever released? That's unbelievably awesome! It's pretty sad that you can't display them all for lack of space.
    I'm not in your situation yet but I feel S8 should give more attention to long time players like yourself. You should be able to keep all your dragons on display and get the new ones too.
    Well it seems TL doesn't expect players to have every dragon possible, hence why the land and/or habitats doesn't hold all of them even when fully filled
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Well it seems TL doesn't expect players to have every dragon possible, hence why the land and/or habitats doesn't hold all of them even when fully filled
    I agree. It seems like they didn't plan for the possibility that someone would have every dragon possible.
    If they keep adding dragons like they do now, it's going to be even a bigger problem, because even those who don't have every dragon possible are going to run out of space soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It really pains me to have to put ANYONE in stables, they all deserve to be displayed. I'm sorry for going over old ground, I feel bad for everyone, not just me. Thankyou to those who understand, it takes a little of the sting away.