Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    That's pretty ridiculous of them to say they have no plans to expand when they just had a world event with 5 dragons, added a new one to the spin wheel, and plan to release at least 2 more this week....not counting the new ones they released last week! Where do they expect people to put them??

I've already stopped breeding for things. I randomly selected a dragon from each side of the breeding screen by spinning the list and choosing whichever the 2 dragons on the bottom were. I just wanted some dynamite. I did get a dragon I didn't have (Healer) but all the others were things to hatch for event collections. I'm only at 98 habitats but they are all full and that's the max I can have at my level.

I hardly play this game anymore, I'm out of things to do. And no one who can do anything about it cares.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    That's pretty ridiculous of them to say they have no plans to expand when they just had a world event with 5 dragons, added a new one to the spin wheel, and plan to release at least 2 more this week....not counting the new ones they released last week! Where do they expect people to put them??

I've already stopped breeding for things. I randomly selected a dragon from each side of the breeding screen by spinning the list and choosing whichever the 2 dragons on the bottom were. I just wanted some dynamite. I did get a dragon I didn't have (Healer) but all the others were things to hatch for event collections. I'm only at 98 habitats but they are all full and that's the max I can have at my level.

I hardly play this game anymore, I'm out of things to do. And no one who can do anything about it cares.
    Me too.

I used to play several times a day but there is now no point. Not got room to pull dragons out of storage and refuse to spend gold to upgrade habitats. I have played this game almost from the beginning and am very disappointed. Can't understand why they don't want to retain older players. Seems like a crazy business model to me that limits play in this way.

Fashion Designer
    I have over 15 types of dragon that I can not display them because of the lack of habitat and space!
    Pls give us more space and habitat. I am really tired.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11267184_10204430464866217_9108533244091307912_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	20237
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    I have over 15 types of dragon that I can not display them because of the lack of habitat and space!
    Pls give us more space and habitat. I am really tired.

Name:	11267184_10204430464866217_9108533244091307912_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	20237
    Hence why I said they introduced too many too soon, it's impossible to fit them all onto the limited land and habitat TL has given us.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah weirdest business model ever. I really don't understand it, if your teamlava you have all these gamers that your frustrating and enviately making them quit playing, a lot of gamers who buy gold. There is so much more money for them to make if they simply make sure that this doesn't happen. Why would they have no plans to expand or add habitats? That's just like throwing away money.

Executive Chef
    I'm probably counted in that group that spends gold (a lot) unfortunately I'm unable to upgrade anymore, and there is no way for me to house any more dragons. No probs in arctic Isle, plenty of room and all 19 comfortably housed, but main isles is a different story.

With the introduction of ANOTHER event with no habitat provided for the dragons we get, they got spread out over a number of habitats, now with hummingbird and torchlight I'm stuck. Gatekeeper will be homeless along with hummingbird, (torchlight managed to squeeze in somewhere)

It's truly a sad state of affairs when you've been playing since the beginning and now can't actually house every dragon. Yes, I realise it was my choice to play this game, and my choice to collect every dragon, but surely I shouldn't be penalised for actually participating/playing? What if I want to display all the dragons? I should be able to do that and not have to BEG for a place to put my dragons.

The easiest solution for me is to tweak the diamond habitats to hold more than 1 dragon. There's gotta be a way TL can provide extra habitats/land when they keep adding dragons to the pot, where on Earth are we supposed to fit these new additions?

The stables are only a SHORT TERM solution especially for those of us who enjoy displaying the 'fruits of our labour' whether it be breeding an elusive dragon or finally getting enough pieces to craft that dragon, not being able to house them has to be majorly frustrating for more people than just me.

Sorry for rant, but TL needs to fix this so ALL dragons can be housed

Banned
    It appears to me they are only interested in new players and realize eventually they will get frustrated as well and leave DS.

Rhino Keeper
    There is other games that are very similar to dragon story that don't have these "issues". So I don't want to hear that as an excuse, if there having problems with it, figure it out, if they can't figure it out, hire someone who can. I don't think it's a "problem" at all though, considering they flat out said they don't have plans to expand or add to the habitat limit. That sounds to me there just choosing not to, which is kinda idiotic no? I used to spend quite a lot of money on gold, now I have no reason to anymore, and I can't be the only one whose stopped buying or even quit the game altogether. Why are they actively throwing money away? Is there something I'm missing?

Nightclub Owner
    The solution is actually quite simple really, either stop introducing so many dragons when most of us don't have enough land and/or habitats, or give us more land so that we can fit all of the dragons introduced in the game.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Yes, I've reached that state that I'm running out of space. Atleast, I don't have enough space to een my island clean and tidy. I like order, so I have put pink by pink, white by white etc. Now, I need 1 more white habitat, and 1 more purple habitat, but I can't gem to find a way to fit them in neatly. And I am getting very agrivated now I can't find a way to fit in all nicely.

I already sold the statues that habitats hold more coins, I'm gonna sell a mummy, so I can sell my second Egyptian habitat. Then, I think, I'm gonna sell those I also have in storage, then I'm gonna sell common dragons... I can put my diamond-hybrids in color-habitats instead of Diamond-habitats.

These are the dragons I've left unhatched, as you can see, I realy don't see any way to fit them in my island...

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	20296

Views:	42 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	20295

Views:	29 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	20297

Views:	32 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	20298

Tournaments will get hard again, but I don't see another way...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-15-15 at 03:39 AM.