Page 89 of 127 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    Elsa or Kooky---- We are in need of an update here and TL appears to be ignoring us. It has been a long time since the last increase. Please check on this for us. Did some checking it has been over 3 months.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 03-16-15 at 03:14 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Elsa or Kooky---- We are in need of an update here and TL appears to be ignoring us. It has been a long time since the last increase. Please check on this for us. Did some checking it has been over 3 months.
    To update everyone, we currently don't have plans to increase the amount of land available in the game. However, it's possible we may do this in the future. Currently don't have any updated information for habitat cap increase. ;<

Banned
    Well that is definitely not the answer loyal players were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Well that is definitely not the answer loyal players were looking for.
    Is it even possible for an App to hadle much more?
    Scarletfyr

Banned
    used to play some game long time ago where they had compass directions u could unlock and press like N , E , S , W to goto another screen like with arctic ik that would split dragons i suppose theres but thats 1 solution then u would have ya dragons and space for deco then maybe u can theme them however u like

Fashion Designer
    I am stuck
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Farm Supplier
    I have 447 dragons, oodles of 4 dragon habitats and virtually no decorations. At the usual rate of play, I'll be maxed out on both habitats and land in a month or so. Please consider these upgrades:

1. Land expansion.
    2. 4 dragon habitats for diamond, metal, dino, fairytale, stone, royal and gemstone.
    3. New dragons that "fill in" existing habitats. For example, there are 4 stone dragons that must go in the 3 dragon stone quarry plus one diamond/stone hybrid. I must have 2 quarries to display all 5, but I have room for one more stone type dragon. There have been a lot of dragons released that could fill that spot (gargoyle, geode, etc).
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Banned
    Please stop releasing so many dragons if you are not going to increase the amount of habitats we can have. It has been about 4 months and no increase. Game is hard to play when you can't move around and enjoy it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Is it even possible for an App to hadle much more?
    If it can't... then TL played them selves out now didn't they?

Fashion Designer
    Tbh, I get the feeling that there are games out there that are more demanding in graphics and processes yet function without any problems.
    (I don't have any experience with game development but if I look at some of the games and compare them to this... Please correct me if I'm wrong)