Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

I wish we could have more habitats In arctic isles, we only get 6 there, we should get at least 8-10 I would say, I would like to see more features introduced to arctic isles

But still Thank you to teamlava for making such a nice game, I enjoy playing every day.

Banned
    You can only breed 18 dragons that you can house in 6 habitats. The 19 dragon has its own habitat. If they are going to increase dragons in this area then yes they will need to add habitats.

Mainly though we need more habitats in the big island area right away.

Banned
    Oh and why does no one ever acknowledge are requests?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Oh and why does no one ever acknowledge are requests?
    You could send a Private Memo to [S8] Elsa. I believe she will acknowledge your request.

I am also desperate for more land to put my habitats on.

Farm Supplier
    I wish there were tri- color or the ability to make the 2 color a 4 capacity upgrade
    I've already done all (minus the last) expansions. And minus a feeeeew decorations I'm maxed out
    I'm now forced to purchase 500 gold habitats and I only gain one space... Spending 200 gold is hard enough,
    Even if thoooooose upgraded cost 300 that's more financially gentler on the pocketbook.
    I'm reaching a point I can't breed certain types (colors) because I have no home for them.
    And I like my few decorations I don't want an island of juuuuust habitats

I think I'm gonna have to make some spread sheet or something caculating Dragon colors vs habitat colors
    And try to redo everything
    Unless someone wants to offer suggestions or help.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    There is also now another Champion. All of my Champion habitats are 4 Dragon Grand types, and they are all full. i can't afford to use an entire habitat for one Dragon, so my latest Champs will remain homeless.
    It would take a lot of pressure off my island if all habitats were upgradable. Pink and White should be easy, they're the only single color ones left without a Grand edition. There are so many Metal Dragons, why not 4 Dragon Grand Metal habitats? Dino and Stone are no-brainers. There are 4 of both type, there should be 4 Dragon habitats! (Not including Prism). Really, there is no reason all of the habitats aren't upgradable to Grand! Gemstone and Fairytale both need Grand habitats. All of the events should have habitats large enough to hold all the Dragons from that event! Please also consider offering Grand Diamond habitats!
    As I continue to have the same issue each month, it seems like the need for habitat increases would slow a little if you would make all habitats upgradable! It would be amazing if for once, I could hatch all my eggs and still have spaces left in habitats to continue playing! This game has been "stunted", broken, hardly any fun for the last year. It is stressful seeing limited Dragons come and go, big sales that we miss out on, events we can't participate fully in. I don't want just a small increase to hold us off a little longer. I still would like to see you offer storage for habitats and Dragons. That would be a game changer! I really think that's the best solution, long term. It would allow us to decorate and personalize our islands, and change things seasonally. I would buy decorations if I knew I could display them.
    Please, make some big moves, so this game can be fun again for all of your customers.
    Thank you! Annie
    Wow lots of good points, all habitats should have a grand. I have to have 2 fairytale and 4 gemstone, (minus the diamond hybrids - I like to keep diamonds together ... Which it would be nice it diamonds could hold more then 1. I wish we could expand further. I'm ever so thankful that I can expand as far as I could now but I'm now to the point I can't go for certain types because no home.
    Pink and white wooooould be really nice along with a multi colored anything can go on..... I think part of what's been hurting me is events that don't home all the dragons for that event. I didn't even put my soccer dragons out so I can utilize that realestate better :/

I currently have 296/359 dragons with 111 habitats when I have 130 available....
    I wish habitats for coins went to 4 dragons and gold for 5 dragons. 100 gold per dragon seems more fair
    If that's the route one wants to take
    Maybe part of my issue is I disliked the yellow and red and have none but have double color habitats to "fix"'that.
    I don't know if that's hurt me or helped me.
    I've rid myself of the coin boost decorations, most all decorations, I have a few duplicate habitats on my own accord because I need it to combo breed that type. plus I sold off all my tropical dragons and island. (Even though they weren't my fave again it was valuable realestate I wanted for something else. I don't want to arena or event just to have them sit in storage or NOT go for a specific dragon because I can't house their colors so I either have to pass it up, lose a nest or play merry go round with storage (that honestly it gold steep also)
    Last edited by kindredfire; 03-07-15 at 01:42 AM.

Banned
    I came back by to see if there was an update but I guess we have not begged enough to get an increase. So lame TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please give us more land!!!!

Executive Chef
    Well, buying all those special two color habitats that only hold 3 Dragons is coming back to haunt me now! I'm out of habitat space on my island, and out of space in habitats for new Dragons. I decided to get rid of the last few decorations I have, and was able to squeeze in 2 more habitats, but when I tried to store my coin boost buildings, I was shocked to find they do not store! I worked hard to get them, and would like to keep them as decor if we ever get more room for it! TL, PLEASE MAKE COIN BOOST BUILDINGS STORABLE!
    Also, please make all special habitats upgradable! I should not have to sell gold purchased habitats to fit my Dragons in!
    Once again, I would like to suggest making habitats storable, along with all Dragons. Even if you just start with the habitats purchased with gold. That way, we have a little ability to personalize our islands. Right now, all of my habitats are 4 Dragon if available, or 3 Dragon special habitats bought with gold, except for ones like Fairytale, Metal, Tropical, Stone, and Dino... I have 445/448 Dragons available to me. Some are in stable, the rest are crammed into every scrap of space I can find. Please consider allowing freely storing habitats and Dragons, so I can display my a Beauties in a nicer setting. I would love to be able to store many of my common Dragons, so I can display special events, themed areas, and holidays.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Sorry if this is the wrong spot but speaking of habitats, I never remember having a food. Increase. Except for 300 dragons ago
    Scarletfyr