Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    TL can we please have 4-dragon Pink habitats. The Haunted House showed up in my Market today and I'd like to see as many of my Halloween dragons in those spooky habitats as possible. If I could put my Pink dragons in fewer habitats, I'd have space for more Haunted Houses.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isles
    I would like to add my vote to pink habitats being upgraded to hold 4, and also add my vote for 4 dragon dino habitat. I have all dino Dragons but they have to go over 2 habitats, which means 2 extra/wasted spots. If they could all go into one habitat, it would free up space for another habitat.

The world events should also have habitats that hold ALL the dragons from that event. If there are 5 dragons in the event, the habitat should hold 5, not force us to scatter them. Sorry for the rant.

Rache

Rhino Keeper
    OK TL I need Pink 4-dragon habitats because I am officially out of space for latest Tournament Champion ��

Please let us move our gold-bought habitats to Storage. I'm tired of selling them for peanuts to make room for other habitats. It's always a guessing game how many habitats we should have. New dragons lead to the necessity to rearrange habitats (and dragons).

I don't have land to play with so want to be able to put my habitats in
    storage. This would also be super useful for Seasonal habitats & dragons.

We also need to be able to put dragons in Storage but still be able to use them to breed, quest and battle.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isles
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 01-06-15 at 12:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my biggest problem with the amount of habitats needed is the fact that it's a never ending uphill battle none of us can win... For very long anyways. I mean even if someone did the unthinkable and got one of every dragon using as few diamond habitats as possible and as many of the gold-bought or 4 dragon habitats as they could (which would cost hundreds of dollars overtime no doubt) then what are they left with? Hardly any room for decorations, and a flurry of new dragons just waiting to be released for them to jump through hoops to satisfy. I say this allot, but I've been playing this game for more than 2 years now. This system of habitats and expansions is simply not working. Maybe it's high time we got a Dragon Story 2 that condensed everything substantially, and fixed all these problems while overhauling the graphics. Ambitious yes, but with the money and resources at Team Lava's disposal; I can't think of why we haven't already gotten that game other than pure greed.

Rhino Keeper
    Please let us move our Christmas habitats to the Arctic. I counted and I have space for 9 habitats on the smaller island on the left. Since I have 5 Christmas habitats, they should fit well with space for decorations. If TL deems this a desirable change then please allow any dragons in the Arctic to breed, quest and battle.

Also I am patiently waiting for 4-dragon Pink habitats and the ability to upgrade all habitats to hold 4-dragons.

Regards, Deb
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 01-14-15 at 09:14 AM.

Banned
    Please make 4 habitats available to those with coins. Everyone can not afford to pay with large amounts of gold to get the basics for the game to work.

Executive Chef
    Hello! I've been happily hatching, breeding and populating my island without worrying about habitats for a little bit, and it sure has been great! I wish it were so carefree and fun always! Unfortunately, I can see, in the not too far distance, I will be out of habitats again. When that happens, I don't want to have to sell my special "gold bought" habitats for coins, just to have room. Please start making all habitats upgradable to 4 Dragon types. I currently have 414/420 Dragons available to me, and with more Dragons being released frequently, I will always need more habitats, and more room in habitats.
    This is also a good time to bring up storage again. I believe that allowing storage of habitats and Dragons could give this game new life, and longevity. If we could choose what we wanted to display, and store others, we would have room to spare. More time could go into designing seasonal decor to sell for coins and gold.
    Please don't wait until our islands are un-playable again before working on these issues!
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I do not mind spending gold for a few extras. I don't know of another game that allows players to do so much for free. I have a few Level 150 neighbours that haven't bought any gold. Their islands are beautiful. These neighbours are probably not collectors who are obsessed with having every single dragon available.

Also some of us must buy gold or there would be no Dragon Story. How would TL pay the developpers and support staff? How many staff members could afford to be volunteers because they love their job? Even they have to live somewhere and feed themselves.

If I am given the choice of buying 4-dragon habitats for coins, I would still probably be willing to pay for fancier, more attractive habitats. However, if my choice is to have 3-dragon habitats for coins and 4-dragon habitats for gold; I will buy gold on sale and buy these habitats a few at a time.

For myself (and only myself), I will support my local quilt shop by buying their products and buy gold to support Dragon Story (my favourite game).
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 01-19-15 at 10:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    With the impending arrival of Valentine's Day, this would be a really good time to release 4-dragon habitats for pink-gemmed dragons. How about a Romantic Rocks that holds Pink, Red & White dragons?
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 02-05-15 at 08:33 AM.

Banned
    still removing bits of land heres and OMG 3 days to remove the sections now gonna take a longggggg time this

Executive Chef
    I hate the 3 day wait too. I prefer to save up my coins and about 400-500 island parts and just expand 5 times in a row. You get space quicker and easier!