Page 80 of 127 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Such a big increase thank you TL! But where can we put all of them? We need a TON more island space. And mining for parts will not help with that problem. Can't we get free island space? Post your thoughts and hopefully we can continue to fight together and fix this issue!

Farm Supplier
    I am going to be so happy to see my Infinity who has been in the stable forever!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    I am going to be so happy to see my Infinity who has been in the stable forever!
    OMG that's right. I can free Infinity too. Happy Dance!!

Executive Chef
    It got raised, yay!!! Well done everyone for persevering!!

Farm Supplier
    Bring on all those new Christmas dragons - I've got room for them now!

Of course it feels a little like Halloween on my island today since I'm just now hatching all the Halloween eggs that have been languishing in storage.

Strategy/design question for those who cannabalized all their white and pink habitats to make room for 4-dragon habitats: are you adding new pink and white habitats or sticking with the main colors?
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Fashion Designer
    Thank You TL!!! I'm sure all level 150 players are happy now... I know I am!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    Bring on all those new Christmas dragons - I've got room for them now!

Of course it feels a little like Halloween on my island today since I'm just now hatching all the Halloween eggs that have been languishing in storage.

Strategy/design question for those who cannabalized all their white and pink habitats to make room for 4-dragon habitats: are you adding new pink and white habitats or sticking with the main colors?
    First of all thank you TL for listening to us and increasing the habitat cap to 130

Personally I'm adding 3-dragon Pink & White habitats and waiting for Pink & White 4-dragon habitats. I don't want to be in the position where I'm selling off 500-gold, 4-dragon habitats for 13,000 coins EVER AGAIN if I can help it!! Plus I want variety on my island. I find 6 to 8 habitats of one type is enough. I want 4-dragon habitats for all dragon types. I believe many others want this choice too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    First of all thank you TL for listening to us and increasing the habitat cap to 130

Personally I'm adding 3-dragon Pink & White habitats and waiting for Pink & White 4-dragon habitats. I don't want to be in the position where I'm selling off 500-gold, 4-dragon habitats for 13,000 coins EVER AGAIN if I can help it!! Plus I want variety on my island. I find 6 to 8 habitats of one type is enough. I want 4-dragon habitats for all dragon types. I believe many others want this choice too.
    Thanks, Deb! I think I'm going to do the same. I like the look of having the predominantly pink dragons and the predominantly white dragons in thir own appropriate habitats. We've got breathing room now, but I hope TL is still pursuing 4-dragon habitats for pink, white, metal, Diamond, etc.

TL, please consider rounding out the number of stone, Dino and royal dragons! For example, I've got 5 "stone" dragons (stone, prism, turquoise, golem and moss rock) in two 3-dragon habitats. That means I have an empty spot in a "Stone Quarry" begging for a new "stone" dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone������

Now the island redesigning begins. Please make all habitats upgradable to 4-dragon variety. Please add all event habitats to the Market.

For example, I have 8, 4-dragon Purple Grand Gardens. I would buy Purple Glowing Starfields as I add more Purple dragons. I have 15 Big White Groves. I would buy White Grand Groves and White/Red Tea Gardens.

Dinos need 4-dragon habitat. Etc. ... BTW kudos to the design team for the Haunted House Habitat. It's awesome. I hope TL has something similar up its sleeve for Christmas.
    ������☕️��
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 12-08-14 at 09:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggy95 View Post
    Such a big increase thank you TL! But where can we put all of them? We need a TON more island space.
    ha, yes exactly!