Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Fashion Designer
    Teamlava doesn't care about us anymore

Executive Chef
    TEAMLAVA this is the point where a little communication with us would go a long way.

I feel like Lucy from the I <3 Lucy candy factory episode, where the candies are coming down the belt so quickly she can't pack them all, and has to start shoving them in her mouth, her bra, wherever they fit!
    Slow down the conveyor belt!
    If animation is the reason we can't have more, then why do you keep releasing so many?

And now, once again, you have put a hard to get 3 color Dragon on sale for 200 gold, but taken away our ability to purchase into storage! So, don't you want our money? That doesn't make sense!

I'm getting the feeling you think if you ignore us long enough, we will go away. I can promise you, I'm tenacious.

At least allow us to upgrade our white habitats to the tea gardens! That should be easy enough, they already exist. It won't help much, but it might make us feel like you are actually trying to help us.

It's your move TL! Make it already.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    TEAMLAVA this is the point where a little communication with us would go a long way.

I feel like Lucy from the I <3 Lucy candy factory episode, where the candies are coming down the belt so quickly she can't pack them all, and has to start shoving them in her mouth, her bra, wherever they fit!
    If animation is the reason we can't have more, then why do you keep releasing so many?

And now, once again, you have put a hard to get 3 color Dragon on sale for 200 gold, but taken away our ability to purchase into storage! So, don't you want our money? That doesn't make sense!

I'm getting the feeling you think if you ignore us long enough, we will go away. I can promise you, I'm tenacious.

At least allow us to upgrade our white habitats to the tea gardens! That should be easy enough, they already exist. It won't help much, but it might make us feel like you are actually trying to help us.

I concur. If TL let us buy Tea Garden Habitats in the Market, I could house 10 of my 17 currently homeless unique dragons/eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post

Annie, sweetie I think debhutchinson and I will be tenacious right along with you!

I totally agree with everything in your post, TL could make more money letting us house/display our dragons.

Like Annie said, TL its your move

The Honorable Panda
    Just a reminder to follow the forum rules when posting.

Some posts have been removed for violating the following rules:

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message. (this includes discussing deleted and removed threads)

Flaming, Trolling, Spamming
    Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, involve any of the following activities:

? Creation of undue discontent on the forums.
    ? Creation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.
    ? Posting non-constructive comment
    ? Posting of off-topic comments.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions
    Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, discuss disciplinary actions taken by TeamLava against any user (including the poster.)

Rules of Conduct:
    Violating this Terms of Service or the following Rules of Conduct could result in the suspension or permanent termination of your account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Two more long time Level 150 neighbours quit Dragon Story today.

Fashion Designer
    I starting to wonder if they didnt store the habitat count in a field that is only two digits in the database and they dont know how to bring it up to three digits.

This would not preclude them from raising diamond or stone to hold 4 (like they did rainbow), or black or pink etc..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I starting to wonder if they didnt store the habitat count in a field that is only two digits in the database and they dont know how to bring it up to three digits.

This would not preclude them from raising diamond or stone to hold 4 (like they did rainbow), or black or pink etc..

They know exactly what they are doing and to them this is not a problem; this is how it is meant to be.

They will release more habitats, like they have done in the past but it will be just like before because with all the new dragons, it will just "not be enough".
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Well i have decided to stop speed breeding and **** all my commons (Except olympus i like those) which gives me plenty of room.

Play more recreationally instead of competitively. Net effect - no more gold purchases. Not sure this is what they intended

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post

I wondered that, too, when I posted about the "Final Looking 99/99 Habitats". I know this was a big Y2K issue, but it seems like everyone had to figure out how to fix that issue then. If TL didn't, there are still plenty of programmers that know how to make that change...
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie