Page 46 of 127 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sfinks101 View Post
    Question. Why is it i reed ppl have 345 unique dragons on the main island?
    In the dragon album it only shows 269 unique dragons. I did start to play only about a year ago. Is it so that old players have dragons that dont exist anymore? If so, have they also been removed from the dragon album?

What is the actual MAX amount of unique dragons one can have on the main island?
    Some dragons that I missed getting don't show up in my Album. An example is Blue Peacock that slipped by undetected by me in the Spin-to-win. Also some dragons that longer-term players have but have been expired will not show up in a newer players album. also 2 players that started at the same time on the same device will have the same dragons in their album from breeding but may be different depending on crafted dragons and some events. if anyone would like to add to this, please feel free.

the good news is that the newer player will get a chance for some of the older dragons through limited edition dragons (these could be Christmas, Halloween or Valentine dragons), package deals (eg. $9.99 for a specific dragon plus food and coins).

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded iOS 8 last night. this morning I deleted Dragon Story, rebooted my Phone (iPhone 5 60 GB) and no more sluggish DS. it's as fast as grease lightening!!

However where is the DS upgrade for more habitat spots. this week alone 2 of my very long time (Level 150) neighbours quit because they are so frustrated. They are (like me) have unique Dragons that they cannot place. I must admit I'm loosing faith today that TL even cares about our plight. Many neighbours just want to play the game, they don't want all these headaches. The loss of 2 awesome neighbour leaves me feeling quite sad today.

Banned
    I think TL is more concerned with bringing on new players who are willing to spend money to buy Gold. They can get more money from newbies then they can from those with XP over 10 million. Players that have been around 2 or more years just don't have a need to spend as much gold as new players may have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think TL is more concerned with bringing on new players who are willing to spend money to buy Gold. They can get more money from newbies then they can from those with XP over 10 million. Players that have been around 2 or more years just don't have a need to spend as much gold as new players may have.

I may be the exception to that rule (altho, I would say there are a few of us!)

I buy/spend gold regularly as I speed breed. I'm level 150 and altho maxed out on habitats, I still enjoy the game, admittedly not as much as I used to, as I'm having major trouble housing everyone now.

Fruitfool went into stables to house waverider, and infinity is still in there (stoically suffering) because the diamond habitats STILL only hold 1 dragon (any chance of you guys fixing that??? PLEASE)

I have upgraded all champion habitats, so have 2 spots for champions (guessing one of today's newbies will be a champion? I haven't checked yet)

But space, as well as habitats are my main issues, please TL I don't want to quit, but I can't house everyone, and don't want to sell any originals

Rache

Edit
    Ok new dragon NOT a champion, blue/white/yellow arena dragon.

WHERE ON EARTH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT? I have NO room and was hoping TL would upgrade diamond OR/AND black/pink/white
    Last edited by awsumum; 09-19-14 at 02:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys TL won't listen why bother asking?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I may be the exception to that rule (altho, I would say there are a few of us!)

I buy/spend gold regularly as I speed breed. I'm level 150 and altho maxed out on habitats, I still enjoy the game, admittedly not as much as I used to, as I'm having major trouble housing everyone now.

Fruitfool went into stables to house waverider, and infinity is still in there (stoically suffering) because the diamond habitats STILL only hold 1 dragon (any chance of you guys fixing that??? PLEASE)

I have upgraded all champion habitats, so have 2 spots for champions (guessing one of today's newbies will be a champion? I haven't checked yet)

But space, as well as habitats are my main issues, please TL I don't want to quit, but I can't house everyone, and don't want to sell any originals

Rache

Edit
    Ok new dragon NOT a champion, blue/white/yellow arena dragon.

WHERE ON EARTH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT? I have NO room and was hoping TL would upgrade diamond OR/AND black/pink/white
    Hi Awsumum! I thought you might have left, I haven't heard you on here in a while. Did you send your info to Kooky about numbers of Dragons, habitats, homeless Dragons, number of Treasure Terraces, and stuff like that. See her post back a page or two. Glad you are still here!! I'm bummed the new tourney prize is not a champion, that's the only kind I have room for! I still have at least one other tourney prize in storage with all the Space Dragons.
    One of my nests now has a homeless Dragon, and Obsidian will need to move there before I can craft WindDancer.
    I'm really hoping that we will get a surprise from TL soon that will allow us all to keep playing.
    I'm still hoping that being able to store habitats and Dragons will happen, so we can all decorate our isles the way we each want. That would be my best case scenario. But I'm ok with just habitat increases!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I can't put my Japan habitat cause I'm already maxed out. My poor Japan dragons are sitting in the storage... Thanks a lot TL...-.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Hi Awsumum! I thought you might have left, I haven't heard you on here in a while. Did you send your info to Kooky about numbers of Dragons, habitats, homeless Dragons, number of Treasure Terraces, and stuff like that. See her post back a page or two. Glad you are still here!! I'm bummed the new tourney prize is not a champion, that's the only kind I have room for! I still have at least one other tourney prize in storage with all the Space Dragons.
    One of my nests now has a homeless Dragon, and Obsidian will need to move there before I can craft WindDancer.
    I'm really hoping that we will get a surprise from TL soon that will allow us all to keep playing.
    I'm still hoping that being able to store habitats and Dragons will happen, so we can all decorate our isles the way we each want. That would be my best case scenario. But I'm ok with just habitat increases!

Hi sweetie
    Yeah, sent info to Kooky, including treasure terrace. It's getting desperate now, Japanese tea gardens still stuck in storage along with white ninja and tanuki dragon. Will be getting rising sun soon, and working on geode (even tho there is NOWHERE to put it) but steel samurai is stuck on nest and infinity and fruitful in stables

Really wish diamond habitat held more than 1 (4 would be great, hint hint) and white/black/pink/dino upgraded to hold 4 would be absolutely fantastic. Still, the most I can do is fully sympathise with those in my situation (doesn't help) and keep posting on here (also possibly doesn't help) fingers crossed something happens soon!

Rache

Edit
    I have just realised (yeah, I'm slow!) that in my dragon counting and information sharing that I haven't been counting arctic isles dragons and Glacius in my numbers. Sorry if that threw anyone off.
    Last edited by awsumum; 09-20-14 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Added info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggy95 View Post
    I can't put my Japan habitat cause I'm already maxed out. My poor Japan dragons are sitting in the storage... Thanks a lot TL...-.-
    Mine stuck too along with tanuki. I know it doesn't help in the slightest but you have my sympathy

Banned

Need more room.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys, before I flag this over I need know which players have no more habitats space left. BUT remember that means you have only one of each dragon (no duplicates) .
    I am not sure if Jake was counting this, but since you can only place two dragons in the Treasure Terrace- How many Treasure Terraces do you have?
    Please include your storm ID. (If you want to keep your ID private, you can send it to me by private message.)
    In a similar dilemma, have 3 duplicates but have 97 habitats with dragons in stables, to release dragons from stables can sell duplicates as they are diamond habitats but then left with no spare habitats for new dragons. Do not have gold to upgrade habitats as for some reason this game does not get gold sales.
    regards Kiwi.