Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

I am completely maxed on habitats and can't even get the new dragons let alone the older ones I still need. I don't have the money to keep buying gold to upgrade the habitats to fit four dragons. This is crazy. I don't even like playing anymore because we need more space and habitats. Why do you put a limit on habitats anyway? That's not fair to us. I am at max level but that doesn't matter because lower levels have the same problem. Please give more habitats and space

I will continue to leave messages until we get more. So please give us them. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dixigirl73 View Post
    I will continue to leave messages until we get more. So please give us them. Thank you
    Welcome to the club!
    I'm still pushing for storage of Dragons and Habitats, so we can all indivualize our island decor and Dragon arrangement. another important thing would be some sort of COMMUNICATION with your very frustrated customers.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    sold life, air, and water to buy another habitat (zodiac) for recent dragons.

Mist, magic, coral you are next. Please dont make me keep ****ing dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Everyone. 1st time here on this thread. I find that the Habitats we are now given to hold more dragons way beyond my means. I do not have the money to buy the Gold needed. Also I am saving for the Purple Breeding Den. I been told we will get it soon. What I need is another Island to do the foliage as I cannot get enough eggs to do the dynamite. And I soon will be finished those islands too. But it takes a lot of eggs and dynamite now 140 or more for my next expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Also how are we supposed to decorate our islands with no room. One of my Friends has no room literally. Her habitats are so crowded you cannot see individual dragons. It is just one big mess. She has over 300 dragons and many are in the clink as she calls her Stable.
    I have been trying so hard to find a place on my islands to put my Farms in order not to accidentally hit the wrong icon and lose my Gold which to me is a precious commodity.

Fashion Designer
    I dont decorate. Not a single thing.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that we should have more habitats. I have very few dragons (not a collector) but I think that level 150 players have been loyal to TL so long, and they don't get to play? No fair.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auntgramma View Post
    No way are there enough habitats for every dragon unless willing to speed 500 gold per to add 1 dragon.
    Don't kid yourself. Buying 4-dragon habitats does not solve the problem. My island is in a complete gridlock. If TL were able to give us 4-dragon habitats for Pink, White and Black then maybe there would be room for one of each dragon on my island.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    Also how are we supposed to decorate our islands with no room. One of my Friends has no room literally. Her habitats are so crowded you cannot see individual dragons. It is just one big mess. She has over 300 dragons and many are in the clink as she calls her Stable.
    I have been trying so hard to find a place on my islands to put my Farms in order not to accidentally hit the wrong icon and lose my Gold which to me is a precious commodity.
    I agree. There should be a button to "confirm" your purchase when you buy anything with gold. I have accidentally spent gold so many times. Also I think you are my neighbour.