Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post

Personally I am not convinced this is solely an issue about animation. (Did I not see a suggestion about adding an animated decoration to the game in the poll thread?). I am more inclined to think that this is being driven by their business and that there is a financial benefit to them to always hold something out of reach for players.

Very Intersting point of view!

Executive Chef
    There was an animated dragonfly garden in the poll, and I pointed out that we should be looking in the other direction, because of animation issues. But all the ideas in the poll come from the forums (us players), unless the mods have an idea, and they are players, too. None of that came from TL, as far as I understand.
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    please give us 1 4-dragon Mythic habitat. that way I can bring Mythic out of the Stable alleviating the quid lock on my island. This should add too much to size of game. my Stable is at 25/25 and I can't move anything!!!

Banned
    Perhaps all animation should be turned off on a new release / patch and that should be done immediately until they (TL) can figure a better solution.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    please give us 1 4-dragon Mythic habitat. that way I can bring Mythic out of the Stable alleviating the quid lock on my island. This should add too much to size of game. my Stable is at 25/25 and I can't move anything!!!
    I got the upgrade to 4-dragon Mythic Maze on my Island. Thank you TL. Could you also upgrade the Rainbow habitat to hold 5-dragons so I have somewhere to put the new Olympus-Rainbow hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, I know I probably sound like I hate TL when I say this, I don't. This is a game I'm very passionate about because I love it so much, me and my fianc? have been playing this game basically since it first came out. It's something we will always have in common and TL created this game so obviously I have them to thank for that. However, that doesn't mean Im not currently frustrated. I understand it's a business, and there goal is to make money, but I think they can do a better job of at least giving us the perception that they care about their customers. I hope everyone can understand where I'm coming from when I say that.

Fashion Designer
    about to have a cancer on my nest with no habitat. bummer. Will have to sell three dragons to make a new zodiac habitat.

Doesn't ring sincere

Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    As this is the only post on the previous thread that gives Team Lava's posititon on the issue, I thought it worthwhile to bring it over to the new thread. It does show that the developers are aware of the problem and I'm sure we all hope they find the solution soon.
    I'm not a geek, but I've seen other games & the limited habitat issue seems kind of bogus to me. Why continue developing so very many new drags on top of each other when there's habitat rationing? Why make habs that hold 1 (one) drag, when there's a limit on habs? The idea that players should only want 1 (one) of each drag, that throwing away "lesser" and/or non-fav drags is a viable solution, and that Storm 8 is "working" on this issue just sounds hinky as all get-out. Why develop a game with a built-in "it's over for you, loyal, devoted player"? brick wall? Fix it or tell me where you want me to drop off my drags, because it's over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    As this is the only post on the previous thread that gives Team Lava's posititon on the issue, I thought it worthwhile to bring it over to the new thread. It does show that the developers are aware of the problem and I'm sure we all hope they find the solution soon.
    No way are there enough habitats for every dragon unless willing to speed 500 gold per to add 1 dragon.

In addition to lack of habitats no room left to put them