Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Of course they are aware of the situation. I would suggest it is this way by design.

    It can't be a technical reason because they are obviously still on their program of releasing an extraordinary amount of dragons week after week.

    I would suggest that the only reason they do this is that it suit their business to do it; it's a financial benefit to them. They don't want players obtaining all dragons that are available as that would be the end of the game, rather it is better for them to keep players always hungry for more, with what they want just out of their reach.
    I don't understand how they could possibly think this is helping them financially. I have always bought gold and used a lot of it to speed breed, but with being maxed out on habitats I don't really have anything to spend my gold on since I have eggs waiting on my nests for home. So recently I am not buying gold and teamlava isn't making any money off me, but if the habitats were increased I could go back to my regular speed breeding and would feel the need to purchase gold again

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquared8690 View Post
    I don't understand how they could possibly think this is helping them financially. I have always bought gold and used a lot of it to speed breed, but with being maxed out on habitats I don't really have anything to spend my gold on since I have eggs waiting on my nests for home. So recently I am not buying gold and teamlava isn't making any money off me, but if the habitats were increased I could go back to my regular speed breeding and would feel the need to purchase gold again

    In same boat as you, maxed out on habitats, with (almost) every dragon (missing black diamond only) I have upgraded all available habitats to house 4 dragons and I still have dragons stuck in stables (infinity, genie)

    We have been asking TL to upgrade pink/black/white to hold 4 dragons for a while now, if purple/blue/green/red/yellow can be upgraded what's the holdup with the other colours?

    Then there's the "small" matter of the diamond habitats, I'm sure there is every possibility to allow them to hold more than 1 dragon, why is there a holdup with that too?

    I think the thing that frustrates me the most is that I'm sure the "powers that be" are reading this but giving us no feedback, no indication they are aware of our plight and no extra habitats. Surely at least 1 mod is experiencing this too, they would collect all the dragons and expect to house them! Are we the only ones to have all dragons and therefore be unable to house them all?

    Please TL, at least let us know you understand and are working on something to help with housing dragons, thankyou

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So Cal, USA
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    In same boat as you, maxed out on habitats, with (almost) every dragon (missing black diamond only) I have upgraded all available habitats to house 4 dragons and I still have dragons stuck in stables (infinity, genie)

    We have been asking TL to upgrade pink/black/white to hold 4 dragons for a while now, if purple/blue/green/red/yellow can be upgraded what's the holdup with the other colours?

    Then there's the "small" matter of the diamond habitats, I'm sure there is every possibility to allow them to hold more than 1 dragon, why is there a holdup with that too?

    I think the thing that frustrates me the most is that I'm sure the "powers that be" are reading this but giving us no feedback, no indication they are aware of our plight and no extra habitats. Surely at least 1 mod is experiencing this too, they would collect all the dragons and expect to house them! Are we the only ones to have all dragons and therefore be unable to house them all?

    Please TL, at least let us know you understand and are working on something to help with housing dragons, thankyou
    I agree. Kooky can you knock some sense into the developers. thanks

  4. #24
    All I want is for everybody to be able to enjoy the game... I agree... It's really hard when you're a collector to "catch 'em all" haha!! Especially when you have nowhere to keep em... No dragon should be homeless...

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    All I want is for everybody to be able to enjoy the game... I agree... It's really hard when you're a collector to "catch 'em all" haha!! Especially when you have nowhere to keep em... No dragon should be homeless...
    I just got black diamond (yay) but my excitement was short-lived when I discovered I can't actually house it

    TL please, don't make us beg for more habitats, I need about 5 but more would be great

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just got black diamond (yay) but my excitement was short-lived when I discovered I can't actually house it

    TL please, don't make us beg for more habitats, I need about 5 but more would be great
    Awww!! D: Rache!! I'm happy for you! Lemme give you a hug! <__(^.^)__>. I'm sure you can figure something out... This has become a cronic and epic problem for alot of players! Team Lava... There's a total of 102 + 10/20 mined... There should be enough room to place 100 3 dragon habitats...
    Last edited by bluefoxcrystal; 05-29-14 at 12:43 AM.

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would suggest that the only reason they do this is that it suit their business to do it; it's a financial benefit to them. They don't want players obtaining all dragons that are available as that would be the end of the game, rather it is better for them to keep players always hungry for more, with what they want just out of their reach.
    Yes, i agree, this is with very little doubt reason for it - and financial benefit is why we won't get extra breeding dens, why we won't be able to discard unwanted eggs from nest, and so on....it'd all speed up game and make it easier, we'd near max level more quickly and while doing this we'd not buy as much gold. Well, it is quite natural - it is a business first hand, and a game that pleases its players second hand, so yes that is most likely why they are stalling increasing habitats.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Yes, i agree, this is with very little doubt reason for it - and financial benefit is why we won't get extra breeding dens, why we won't be able to discard unwanted eggs from nest, and so on....it'd all speed up game and make it easier, we'd near max level more quickly and while doing this we'd not buy as much gold. Well, it is quite natural - it is a business first hand, and a game that pleases its players second hand, so yes that is most likely why they are stalling increasing habitats.
    I think there's another reason why they don't upgrade max habitats.. Imagine the load it would put on older bad phones..

  9. #29
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquared8690 View Post
    I don't understand how they could possibly think this is helping them financially. I have always bought gold and used a lot of it to speed breed, but with being maxed out on habitats I don't really have anything to spend my gold on since I have eggs waiting on my nests for home. So recently I am not buying gold and teamlava isn't making any money off me, but if the habitats were increased I could go back to my regular speed breeding and would feel the need to purchase gold again
    You do have a point, if a player is hindered from using dragons, why bother getting more of them really...still, i bet bottom line is somehow financial still - perhaps they expect accounts to perish after a certain result is achieved, maybe they account for losing players after they've reached max level and doesn't bother catering for them then, instead put their time in making newer/lower level players spend more gold.... No, again, i have no clue at all, but i do think financial reasons are most important decider in games like this, and that there is a great scheme behind everything that happens - this scheme might seem silly or illogical to us players, but it sure isn't for the game developers i'm sure!

  10. #30
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    I think there's another reason why they don't upgrade max habitats.. Imagine the load it would put on older bad phones..
    Mmm....good point....if they make the game to advanced and tough on devices its played on they'd lose out on money too because ppl wouldn't want to play a game that isn't functioning properly....

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •