Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    Does the left hand not see the right hand. More habitats means we need more land. Open the mine back up TL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    I have a feeling that their releasing so many dragons to increase in-app purchases , so I'm guessing once the in-app purchases reach its peak and start to decline that they will add more habitats , new dragon types etc to increase production. I don't really like this concept because the game starts to get more aimed towards people with the money to make these purchases rather than having a equal game
    Yea, I think they did it on purpose to make people want to spend money for gold to get limited dragons, but since there's so many and I can't fit them all, I've started to not care about any of them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    S8, please do something to follow thru on your promise that we would always be able to house all of our Dragons.
    Here are some great ideas:
    Make all habitats upgradable
    Open more expansions
    Allow us to store "Special Habitats" purchased with gold that only hold 3 Dragons
    Allow storage of all Dragons and Habitats so we can personalize our Islands
    Allow us to trade in "Special Habitats" for 4 Dragon Habitats (with an additional cost for the extra space of course)

Please help us continue to play. I have Dragons in Stables, eggs in storage, eggs on nest, and one in Spell shop. I'll need to put it on nest soon so I can craft Rune. I'm sad to be in this situation again.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    S8, please do something to follow thru on your promise that we would always be able to house all of our Dragons.
    Here are some great ideas:
    Make all habitats upgradable
    Open more expansions
    Allow us to store "Special Habitats" purchased with gold that only hold 3 Dragons
    Allow storage of all Dragons and Habitats so we can personalize our Islands
    Allow us to trade in "Special Habitats" for 4 Dragon Habitats (with an additional cost for the extra space of course)

Please help us continue to play. I have Dragons in Stables, eggs in storage, eggs on nest, and one in Spell shop. I'll need to put it on nest soon so I can craft Rune. I'm sad to be in this situation again.
    Thank you, Annie
    Nice ideas, but it seems S8 only cares about making money, so many players like me, who pretty much max out on land expansions and habitats are stuck
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    I think the Arctic Isles are a waste of space. Why can't we keep some of our Main Island dragons there? There's so much dead space in the isles, they wouldn't even have to worry about design.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Nice ideas, but it seems S8 only cares about making money, so many players like me, who pretty much max out on land expansions and habitats are stuck
    Open the mine again with another set of expansions! TL once promised not to put out dragons we can't house, and while the extra habitats are a godsend (thank you SO much! I don't want to sound ungrateful) where on Earth are we supposed to put them with no land? I really don't want to use my last expansion as it will close my mine, but I NEED MORE LAND!! Please help, TL!

Banned
    TL please do something so we can play the game as it was meant to be played when we first started years back.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Open the mine again with another set of expansions! TL once promised not to put out dragons we can't house, and while the extra habitats are a godsend (thank you SO much! I don't want to sound ungrateful) where on Earth are we supposed to put them with no land? I really don't want to use my last expansion as it will close my mine, but I NEED MORE LAND!! Please help, TL!
    My mine closed months ago, but I need more land
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    There should always be plenty of room imo, not just for habitats but to have all decor as well. As of right now I have every square covered with all 4 dragon habitats, except like 10 special 3 dragon habitats and can't possibly fit another dragon. I hate feeling punished for being an old school top level player with almost every dragon. TL needs to add like twice the spaces we have now and another 50 habitats, and keep up on it. It's just bs, this should not even be an issue, it's ridiculous

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    There should always be plenty of room imo, not just for habitats but to have all decor as well. As of right now I have every square covered with all 4 dragon habitats, except like 10 special 3 dragon habitats and can't possibly fit another dragon. I hate feeling punished for being an old school top level player with almost every dragon. TL needs to add like twice the spaces we have now and another 50 habitats, and keep up on it. It's just bs, this should not even be an issue, it's ridiculous
    I know right? Other than habitats and required buildings that cannot be stored or sold like Breeding Den, Evolution temple, and Nests, I have nothing else but habitats
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons