Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, your really not getting it are you.. They could care less about our complaints, haven't you realized that by now? I know it's kind of mind boggling that a company would flat out ignore its paying customers but that's where we are. There's only one logical way to get what we want, stop buying gold as a whole. It can't just be one or two people, it has to be enough to make a difference. What were doing now, clearly doesn't work. I've explored every avenue presented to us to try and address this issue, I've emailed teamlava, complained on the forum, asked the moderators for help, still nothing gets done. They don't care how we feel guys, so you want things to change? Then we have to "walk the walk" as a whole.. Trust me, if a significant enough amount of people stop buying gold (especially the big money spenders) they'll give us what we want almost immediately.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    In fact, it's possible to fit ALL the dragons in your island, but for that to happen all of your habitats have to hold 4 dragons and not 3, that's why TL doesn't give us more habitats and expansions so often, and the only way to have all the dragons in our island and have all the habitats with 4 dragons is by spending thousands of money.

I say it's possible, because there was a player that had the idea to post a thread with a list of habitats and the exact dragons that were in each habitat, in this forum, and the solution she/he had so it was possible to house all the dragons were by having habitats that only hold 4 dragons, if he/she had habitats that hold 3 dragons, were the habitats that doesn't have the upgrade for a 4 hold dragons. This thread was deleted because it was getting negative response, the players saw that thread like a way to TL see and have proof that is possible to hold all the dragons, and not every player has money to spent like TL want us to spent, and there are players that don't want to spent money in games like this one.

I'm pretty sure that was me!

But it was a while ago

I have swapped all 3 dragon habitats for 4 dragon habitats, but there are dragons that only go into specific habitats and those habitats only hold 3 (or in the case of diamond, 1) dinosaur, metal etc. I STILL can't fit everyone in I really need more land.

Am willing to post a list of ALL my dragons (including those in stables/storage/nests) to prove you CANT fit all the dragons in due to land issues, if anyone is interested (TL, mods, devs?, community?) but as of now, it is impossible without TL providing more land expansions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    Guys, your really not getting it are you.. They could care less about our complaints, haven't you realized that by now? I know it's kind of mind boggling that a company would flat out ignore its paying customers but that's where we are. There's only one logical way to get what we want, stop buying gold as a whole. It can't just be one or two people, it has to be enough to make a difference. What were doing now, clearly doesn't work. I've explored every avenue presented to us to try and address this issue, I've emailed teamlava, complained on the forum, asked the moderators for help, still nothing gets done. They don't care how we feel guys, so you want things to change? Then we have to "walk the walk" as a whole.. Trust me, if a significant enough amount of people stop buying gold (especially the big money spenders) they'll give us what we want almost immediately.
    I disagree. It's not that we "just aren't getting it". They have listened to us on multiple occasions, and added expansions & habitats. They may not respond to our requests as quickly as I might like, but I'm amazed they respond at all. I don't know of other games that take feedback (and a lot of trash talk) from their customers and follow thru on it. I'm going to keep asking for changes, and making suggestions for improvements or ways to address problems. And I hope that they find ways to continue making it fun for all players.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Jim23cash, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.. There are plenty of games out there that have forums like this and also email addresses you can contact if you have any issues, and trust me from what I've seen teamlava is among the least attentive I've ever seen. Also, your failing to take into consideration that there a lot of games out there that don't have these issues to begin with, so there is less need for people to complain. The only reason I stick with this game is because I started playing it from the beginning and am too invested now, but knowing what I know now I would've chosen dragonvale or another game similar to this one over dragon story due to this issue that keeps happening over and over again. Jim23cash do you want this changed as much as most of us do? Then you'll listen to me and stop buying gold, otherwise I promise you this will always be a problem, even if they finally address it the same thing will happen to everyone again in a month or two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    Jim23cash, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.. There are plenty of games out there that have forums like this and also email addresses you can contact if you have any issues, and trust me from what I've seen teamlava is among the least attentive I've ever seen. Also, your failing to take into consideration that there a lot of games out there that don't have these issues to begin with, so there is less need for people to complain. The only reason I stick with this game is because I started playing it from the beginning and am too invested now, but knowing what I know now I would've chosen dragonvale or another game similar to this one over dragon story due to this issue that keeps happening over and over again. Jim23cash do you want this changed as much as most of us do? Then you'll listen to me and stop buying gold, otherwise I promise you this will always be a problem, even if they finally address it the same thing will happen to everyone again in a month or two.
    I was trying to be polite, but you don't seem to be taking the hint. Please stop talking down to me. I do not agree with you, and that is my right. If you go back to the FIRST thread, and read forward to the end of this thread, there are probably not many people that have posted as many times as I have. There are times I take breaks from posting because I'm not well, but I always return. I have continued to offer ideas and ask for changes for the last couple of years. (And if you bothered to read my whole post, you would see my name is Annie).
    You seem to be under the impression that it's your way or it's wrong. Again, I disagree. i would like to see a lot less people on here telling others to quit wasting their time. It's my time, I will use it as I see fit. IMO, you dilute the message we are trying to send by cluttering up the thread with a lot of useless, non-constructive comments.
    Let's agree to disagree, and not talk about it anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    N

That thread was quite a few Dragons ago, and they probably can't still fit them all. Anyway, I have mostly four Dragon habitats, but made the mistake of buying some of the "Special" habitats for gold, and they only hold 3, but take the same amount of space. At this point, I still have at least one habitat available, maybe two, BUT NO LAND FOR IT!
    I have removed every scrap of decoration from my islands, and crammed habitats wherever they would fit. There is no more room. Tbh, if I had land for those two habitats, I'd soon be back in the same place. The game needs some major changes to continue to be enjoyable for all players. We should not have to complain and beg on a regular basis to play a game, especially one we spend money on.
    I would like to issue the Stormie Island Challenge again... Please show us on Stormie's Island how to house all of the released Dragons. I believe there are around 520 main island Dragons (not including Arctic Dragons). Please set up Stormie's Island with the current allowed number of habitats and current amount of expansions; and prove to us it can be done. You said we would never have Dragons without habitats. Walk that talk.
    I know that thread is a little bit old, but it was more like an example that is possible, back in that time, but we need to spent money on it.

Stormie's Island could be used to show to the players how can we hold the 521 Dragons that this game currently has, and probalby in next week we will have 525 dragons..

The game needs more expansions and habitats, I know that we don't have the amount of habitats limits and expansions needed, I'm not joking about I'm about to say, but I have 104 dragons in storage, 104, along with 5 duplicates, that makes 109 dragons. I decided along ago to stop hatching dragons that go to storage, I would love to hatch them, but since TL doesn't give us the land and habitats necessary to do that, I decided to only hatch the ones that I cannot "place" in storage. And I'm doing the same exact thing on FFS, keeping my animals in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

But it was a while ago

I have swapped all 3 dragon habitats for 4 dragon habitats, but there are dragons that only go into specific habitats and those habitats only hold 3 (or in the case of diamond, 1) dinosaur, metal etc. I STILL can't fit everyone in I really need more land.

Am willing to post a list of ALL my dragons (including those in stables/storage/nests) to prove you CANT fit all the dragons in due to land issues, if anyone is interested (TL, mods, devs?, community?) but as of now, it is impossible without TL providing more land expansions
    Don't remember if was you and I know it was a while ago xD But don't bother, it was nice to see that back in the day that was possible to do and I only talked about this like an example that we already had the opportunity to house all of them, but now that's not possible.

The Dragon Stable is a stupid feature.. Another way to force the players to buy gold so they can have it, like they do with the habitats that hold 4 dragons. The Dragon Stables has a ridiculous price, 50 gold for only 1 dragon, 100 gold for only 2 dragons, 200 gold for only 4 dragons, 1,200 for only 10 dragons, and 5,000 gold for a miserable amount of 25 dragons... Great, I prefer to give 5,000 gold on Gold dragons instead of a ridiculous stable that only holds 25 dragons.. If at least the stable housed like 100 dragons, that would be a great feature and a huge deal for us. I don't have the Dragon Stable and will not buy it, it's not worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that was rather rude Annie. I wasn't trying to talk down to you, sorry you feel that way. Your insults were unecessary. I wasn't going to say anything but since you stated your opinion I'll state mine. I think it's actually people like you that ruin it for the rest of us. You continually buy gold in order to make 3 dragon habitats into 4 dragon habitats, in my opinion because of this teamlava is hesitant to open up the island expansion or add habitats because if they did that then people would be less likely to spend money on the habitat upgrades. Can I be wrong and can you be right? Sure, but that's how I feel, and I was just asking if you'd be willing to try and stop buying gold, just to see if that would have an effect. It couldn't just be you; so I'm only asking this of you if enough people would agree to try.

Nightclub Owner

But it was a while ago

Hm, so it is impossible afterall, I guess I have yet to experience it myself as I'm still saving gold and waiting for 4 dragon habitats to be on sale.

Anyways, it's the reason behind it all, we don't simply need more habitats, we need more land
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I know that thread is a little bit old, but it was more like an example that is possible, back in that time, but we need to spent money on it.

Stormie's Island could be used to show to the players how can we hold the 521 Dragons that this game currently has, and probalby in next week we will have 525 dragons..

The game needs more expansions and habitats, I know that we don't have the amount of habitats limits and expansions needed, I'm not joking about I'm about to say, but I have 104 dragons in storage, 104, along with 5 duplicates, that makes 109 dragons. I decided along ago to stop hatching dragons that go to storage, I would love to hatch them, but since TL doesn't give us the land and habitats necessary to do that, I decided to only hatch the ones that I cannot "place" in storage. And I'm doing the same exact thing on FFS, keeping my animals in storage.

Don't remember if was you and I know it was a while ago xD But don't bother, it was nice to see that back in the day that was possible to do and I only talked about this like an example that we already had the opportunity to house all of them, but now that's not possible.

The Dragon Stable is a stupid feature.. Another way to force the players to buy gold so they can have it, like they do with the habitats that hold 4 dragons. The Dragon Stables has a ridiculous price, 50 gold for only 1 dragon, 100 gold for only 2 dragons, 200 gold for only 4 dragons, 1,200 for only 10 dragons, and 5,000 gold for a miserable amount of 25 dragons... Great, I prefer to give 5,000 gold on Gold dragons instead of a ridiculous stable that only holds 25 dragons.. If at least the stable housed like 100 dragons, that would be a great feature and a huge deal for us. I don't have the Dragon Stable and will not buy it, it's not worth it.
    I also mentioned how they keep introducing so many new dragons every week or so, it's impossible to catch up, and once you've reached passed 350 dragons or so, that's when you realize you cannot display all of them in habitats on the amount of land available. So like you said, we have to either have them stuck in storage, or put them in stables (which is pretty much useless in my view), that's why introducing so many dragons is simply adding onto the lack of land problem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef

But it was a while ago

Hi Awsumum, I thought that was your island we were discussing. I didn't mean to speak for you, but I couldn't imagine you were still able to fit everyone in. How many Dragons do you have on the main island? I have around 500 now, with some in stables, some in storage, and currently 3 on nests and one in spell shop. As soon as I need to craft the next Dragon, I'll have to fill up my last nest. I have upgraded all the habitats that are upgradable, but I do have some that only hold 3. I hope S8 will make all habitats upgradable eventually, including Diamond habitats. I'm completely out of space for more habitats also. I guess I will have to sell some of my "Special" habitats to buy more 4 Dragon habitats.
    I'm interested to see your list of Dragons, and habitats you have. (If you already have it put together). I'm going to try to put together a list of mine, and see how I can change things.
    Thanks for keeping us updated on your island status. Annie