Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    My 2 original terraces still hold 10 gold each, the other 2 hold 5 gold each

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I think even if you had a habitat that held 10 gold, they've all been nerfed to only hold 5 now.
    No, if you bought it at 10, they stay at 10
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I think (if U want to) you can collect the newer habitats/dragons every 12hrs & get 5 gold. That would make 10 gold in 24hrs.....IF you have 2 dragons in the habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    The only way they do what we're asking for is if enough people stop buying gold, if nobody buys gold they'll have to do what we're asking for, otherwise there going to do whatever the heck they want, they don't really care about customer service so complaining does nothing. I'll stop buying gold if enough people agree to do the same, otherwise though it won't make a difference.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    The only way they do what we're asking for is if enough people stop buying gold, if nobody buys gold they'll have to do what we're asking for, otherwise there going to do whatever the heck they want, they don't really care about customer service so complaining does nothing. I'll stop buying gold if enough people agree to do the same, otherwise though it won't make a difference.
    Agreed. But I'm one of the few who never paid while playing this game, so I guess there must be tons of others who paid money for gold.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I do buy gold and would buy a lot more if I was:

A: able to play the game the way i want to play it.

B: felt like team lava actually listened to their customers

Like I said the only way anything changes is if we as customers decide to do something about it.

Nightclub Owner
    Too bad we're talking about a thread that goes on for more than 100 pages but still no changes made
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    That's why I'm saying that teamlava doesn't care, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of posts of people complaining about this issue, and it's still handled exactly the same way. You can complain, bring up suggestions, plead or beg, it really doesn't matter, your just wasting your time. The only way any real change can be made is if we all stop buying gold until they take care of this issue. Otherwise, nothing will ever change.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    That's why I'm saying that teamlava doesn't care, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of posts of people complaining about this issue, and it's still handled exactly the same way. You can complain, bring up suggestions, plead or beg, it really doesn't matter, your just wasting your time. The only way any real change can be made is if we all stop buying gold until they take care of this issue. Otherwise, nothing will ever change.
    And like I said before, I never bought gold, so it doesn't really matter what some of us do, it something that every other player have to do
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Okay then I'm not really talking about you in this case, I'm talking about the "gold buyers" if you guys want change, you have to do something about it yourselves, if your not willing to do that, then don't waste your breathe, our complaints are falling on deaf ears.