Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    It is too bad that TL and S8 is so terrible at notifying customers about their plans and changes coming via the forums. I have spent the last month trading duplicate dragons that I liked because I was having habitat and space issues. It is really lame when we have to conform to there warp sense of how the game should be played. Let me mention again Diamond habitats should hold at least 3 dragons. There is no excuse to have 1 or 2 dragon habitats with these self imposed limits.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yea, some players who maxed out, like me, need more land a long time ago yet all we get are more habitats when I cannot fit any more
    Yeah, I probably should've mentioned that along with habitats, but didn't want to be pushy or a greedy greed when TL were pretty quick with adding another 10 habitats for us, but I kinda can't fit any more in myself. Ok that's a little untrue as I CAN expand 1 more time but that means my mine will close so I'm holding out just a little longer!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It is too bad that TL and S8 is so terrible at notifying customers about their plans and changes coming via the forums. I have spent the last month trading duplicate dragons that I liked because I was having habitat and space issues. It is really lame when we have to conform to there warp sense of how the game should be played. Let me mention again Diamond habitats should hold at least 3 dragons. There is no excuse to have 1 or 2 dragon habitats with these self imposed limits.
    Agreed, there's also another problem if you have 3 or 4 dragons in one habitat, it's that all of the dragons become so compacted together that you cannot clearly see every one of them.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    I've been doing the math, and this habitat increase to 140 doesn't make any sense to me. I count space for maximum 144 habitats (I might be off on that). But game play requires at a minimum space for 7 farms, 1 breeding den, 1 trading portal, 1 spell shop and 1 evolution temple. So there's really only room for 133 habitats.

We need land expansions!!!!!!!!!!
    I forgot to add the healing spring and a minimum of one nest. So really we can only place 131 habitats until there's a land expansion.

Like some others here, I've spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game. I'd continue to allot a portion of my entertainment budget to Dragon Story, but frankly there's nothing for me to buy in this game anymore. I don't speed or boost breed - why would I? I don't have any place to put the very few dragons I don't have.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    So they have given us 10 more habitats but no extra space to put them???This makes no sense at all..got rid of all decorations and any extras and there is no room to put anymore habitats..so what is the point??

Executive Chef
    Would Like to thank the long term members who have explained the limitation on island mined pieces and the colour edging and the warning not to expand the last mine piece or the mine will close.... I'm not there yet but now I'm aware of the future problem .......
    Even I have dragons in storage so I don't over load the habitats and all decorations are in storage again thanks for information

It's a brill game come on programmers, at least make the diamond hybrids hold more than one dragon please for a start

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    So they have given us 10 more habitats but no extra space to put them???This makes no sense at all..got rid of all decorations and any extras and there is no room to put anymore habitats..so what is the point??
    You're exactly right, this was a completely useless move when we don't have the space to fit all those habitats given to us, especially when some things like the extra breeding den (called breeding roost) cannot be sold or put in storage, it means that we actually have less land than available habitat limit.

Sounds funny? It does, and I was laughing when I first discovered this fact.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    The mods are as helpful as they can be but honestly it's become clear that teamlava is going to do whatever the heck they want, they used to at least appear to care about gamers feedback but they clearly can care less now. I would think that there losing a lot of money by not allowing gamers to play the game without these space/habitat issues occurring over and over and over again, however they can't be willingly losing money, so my only guess is that it's more profitable for them because there getting gamers to spend money on making 3 dragon habitats into 4 dragon habitats.. Personally, I'm much more inclined to spend money if I can play the game how I want to play the game, but I'm guessing that others don't feel the same way and it's enough people to make it worth their while to continue doing this..

Executive Chef
    I made the mistake of purchasing some of the 3 Dragon special habitats like Halloween and Christmas. Now I have no room left for new habitats. I have 485/487 Dragons available to me. I still have Marble in Spellshop, but will need to move it soon, to construct the arena item Dragon. I have Tsunami in storage, and most of my habitats are full.
    I wish I could upgrade my habitats! I hope that the developers do make the special 3 Dragon habitats upgradable, so I don't have to sell gold purchased habitats for coins.
    I desperately need space and upgradable habitats for all! Thanks! annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    I actually would prefer if only we can fit all available dragons without the need to spend gold to purchase habitats that can fit 4 dragons. Because if you don't know this, when you fit all 4 dragons into a habitat, the dragons look all mashed up that you cannot clearly identify one from another, making some of the rare dragons hard to see.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons