Page 107 of 127 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Nightclub Owner
    I know, just look at this thread, it's over 100 pages but no changes are made
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I think this game is done for long term players if TL and S8 don't address MAJOR issues right away. The game can not be played with the current limitations in place. Long term players are being ignored.

Executive Chef
    All true.

I have 3 nests taken up with homeless eggs (teacup, rose gold and flamingo) the fact I'm missing out on 5 gold per day is particularly hard. Also have dragons in storage (warrior princess, summer solstice and bliss) and dragons in stables (diamond, astromancer, infinity, quetzal, Anubis, prism)

This is seriously a problem as I can't house everyone due to land restrictions, and am unsure if I am able to keep playing if TL continue to pump out dragons with absolutely no thought as to how to house them.

I once again extend an invitation to any TL staff, mods or developers to come visit my island and please tell me where I'm going wrong in placement.

Maybe the reason we haven't had ANY response from TL or mining expansion on our island is because you CAN fit all dragons (personally I don't see how it's done) If this IS the case please TL (please) let us know. If not then I don't see the holdup? We should have the opportunity to house all our dragons. This begging is getting ridiculous, I don't understand why TL is dragging their feet. Can someone come on and let the community know?

Executive Chef
    I used to play umpteen times a day, but there is no point now because I have nowhere to put any dragons. Why can't we have more space.

Nightclub Owner
    I agree with the above 3 players.

I also used to play a lot everyday, and felt bummed out when I was at school or work and can only play when I finish. But now, I only play 3 or 4 times max a day. The only reason I open the app to play is to collect gold from gold producing dragons, I don't care for coins as I have tons of coins just sitting there with nothing to spend it on.

So in addition to more space to house habitats and hence dragons, I also think we need more things to spend coins on. What's the point of it when there's nothing buy?

As discussed before, all of these problems are only experienced by those older players, new players won't find these things to be problematic until they play for quite some time, so I believe that's why tons of my older neighbors stopped playing and only newcomers are playing the game.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    It's been said before, but I'll say it again...

I get that S8 is trying to nudge people into buying 4 dragon habitats. Many don't like that - as is their right - but I understand that S8 is a business and needs to make money. There is a not insubstantial number of us who are proven customers - willing to spend money on habitat upgrades - that are currently closed out of the game because of the lack of land expansions. Why not make future land expansions an album reward? For example, if X unique dragons, the mine opens up for and additional 20 land expansions?
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Nightclub Owner
    I usually buy 4 dragons habitats only when they're on sale, spending half the gold to get double the habitats is the only way to go for me, despite having all 9 gold producing dragons, it doesn't make much sense to spend 500 for 1 habitat when I know sooner or later they'll go on sale for 200 or so.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    (...)
    Maybe the reason we haven't had ANY response from TL or mining expansion on our island is because you CAN fit all dragons (personally I don't see how it's done) If this IS the case please TL (please) let us know. If not then I don't see the holdup? We should have the opportunity to house all our dragons. This begging is getting ridiculous, I don't understand why TL is dragging their feet. Can someone come on and let the community know?
    In fact, it's possible to fit ALL the dragons in your island, but for that to happen all of your habitats have to hold 4 dragons and not 3, that's why TL doesn't give us more habitats and expansions so often, and the only way to have all the dragons in our island and have all the habitats with 4 dragons is by spending thousands of money.

I say it's possible, because there was a player that had the idea to post a thread with a list of habitats and the exact dragons that were in each habitat, in this forum, and the solution she/he had so it was possible to house all the dragons were by having habitats that only hold 4 dragons, if he/she had habitats that hold 3 dragons, were the habitats that doesn't have the upgrade for a 4 hold dragons. This thread was deleted because it was getting negative response, the players saw that thread like a way to TL see and have proof that is possible to hold all the dragons, and not every player has money to spent like TL want us to spent, and there are players that don't want to spent money in games like this one.
    Last edited by cocauina; 06-16-15 at 07:24 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    In fact, it's possible to fit ALL the dragons in your island, but for that to happen all of your habitats have to hold 4 dragons and not 3, that's why TL doesn't give us more habitats and expansions so often, and the only way to have all the dragons in our island and have all the habitats with 4 dragons is by spending thousands of money.

I say it's possible, because there was a player that had the idea to post a thread with a list of habitats and the exact dragons that were in each habitat, in this forum, and the solution she/he had so it was possible to house all the dragons were by having habitats that only hold 4 dragons, if he/she had habitats that hold 3 dragons, were the habitats that doesn't have the upgrade for a 4 hold dragons. This thread was deleted because it was getting negative response, the players saw that thread like a way to TL see and have proof that is possible to hold all the dragons, and not every player has money to spent like TL want us to spent, and there are players that don't want to spent money in games like this one.
    I remember seeing something like that but soon forgot about it since it was gone pretty much the next day, but like I said before, since I won't be spending money, I'm waiting patiently for a habitat sale to upgrade my habitats
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

That thread was quite a few Dragons ago, and they probably can't still fit them all. Anyway, I have mostly four Dragon habitats, but made the mistake of buying some of the "Special" habitats for gold, and they only hold 3, but take the same amount of space. At this point, I still have at least one habitat available, maybe two, BUT NO LAND FOR IT!
    I have removed every scrap of decoration from my islands, and crammed habitats wherever they would fit. There is no more room. Tbh, if I had land for those two habitats, I'd soon be back in the same place. The game needs some major changes to continue to be enjoyable for all players. We should not have to complain and beg on a regular basis to play a game, especially one we spend money on.
    I would like to issue the Stormie Island Challenge again... Please show us on Stormie's Island how to house all of the released Dragons. I believe there are around 520 main island Dragons (not including Arctic Dragons). Please set up Stormie's Island with the current allowed number of habitats and current amount of expansions; and prove to us it can be done. You said we would never have Dragons without habitats. Walk that talk.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 06-16-15 at 12:17 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie