Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Wow, a sale on 4 Dragon habitats! And no habitat increase! Once again, we miss out.
    I feel so demoralized. I'm tired of fighting to play a game. This is just about the last straw for me.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Thanks a lot TL for putting the premium habitats at 70% off when so many of the players can't buy them because of the lack of a habitat increase. Why are you not increasing the habitat limit when you put them on sale and at 70% off. I would have purchased one of each color but I can't. The Dragon Story players that can purchase them should help those of us that need the habitats increased by protesting by not purchasing any. This is very sad considering all the money you have made off your customers. We deserve to be treated better. We are missing out on saving a little money for once with the 70% discount. And to top that off you keep adding new dragons and we have no place to put them. Come on TL listen to your players and increase the habitat limit before we lose out on this sale. You owe your players a good deed for once. There is no excuse for you not to increase the habitats. We should not have to keep asking (or begging) for an increase of habitats.

Executive Chef
    I reached my habitat limit last night and can't buy any of the sale habitats. Very disappointed

😳😥⬇️⬇️⬇️ I agree, TL please learn to pay it forward, I will add up how much money I have spent on this game for over the past two Thanksgiving and get back to you. Please notice that I am not breeding dragons, I am not send my dragons on trips, I am not mining, I am not jousting. I am clearing my habitats and sending gold only for the sake of my VERY LOYAL NEIGHBORS. WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY TO ALL YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS????⬇️⬇️⬇️😳😥

Rhino Keeper
    Please give us 4-dragon Pink and White habitats so I can rearrange my Pink and White dragons and free up a few habitats to buy another Champion habitat and/or increase the habitat maximum. ������

Any new 4-dragon habitats would be greatly appreciated. ❄️����
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 11-28-14 at 01:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the sale! Great price on the habitats!
    Last edited by snuggy95; 11-28-14 at 04:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Please give us 4-dragon Pink and White habitats so I can rearrange my Pink and White dragons and free up a few habitats to buy another Champion habitat and/or increase the habitat maximum. ������

Any new 4-dragon habitats would be greatly appreciated. ❄️����
    Your inbox is full

Banned
    Well I don't think we can expect any increase soon. How disappointing and yet the game is lagging more and more each and every day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Your inbox is full
    thank you. I deleted messages from my inbox and sent mail folders. Should be OK now ������

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand why people are saying they missed out on sale because they are maxed out, you can upgrade habitats even if you are maxed out just by clicking on the habitat itself.