Page 87 of 127 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef

Posted in wrong forum

Rhino Keeper
    We need an expansion atleast 20 more spaces for decorations

Banned
    It would be nice if TL just did it with out us having to always ask for more.

Rhino Keeper
    Once again TL thank you for the Pink Palace habitats. They are gorgeous and have gone a long way to averting the Great Habitat Crisis of 2014. I have had a little time to settle in and move my dragons around. The following is a list of the issues that still remain:

1) Passion needs a Passion Pit habitat while Left & Right Heart can go in a Passion Pit, Red or Blue habitat. Please allow Passion to be a Passion/Red/Blue dragon so he can be placed in a habitat. I have no land upon which to place a Passion Pit.

2) Cheshire and Fairytale remain in the Stable. Since there are 5 Fairytale dragons, I don't know what to suggest BUT maybe release a Fairytale habitat for 5 dragons.

3) With the arrival of Birthstone dragon, either it or Topaz has to remain in the Stable. I suggest 4-dragon Gemstone habitats would solve this problem and allow for 3 more Gemstone dragons, if TL decides to release them.

4) The Dino dragons are four. We need a 4-dragon habitat for Dino.

So just a little bit about my island. I have 431 unique dragons. I only have 2 Diamond habitats (one for Diamond and one for Infinity). My Stable holds 25 dragons. It is my intention to have 2 of each Diamond dragon to use in the Battle Arena. I keep these backup dragons in my Stable, although my collection is not yet complete - missing the Stone, Black, Rainblow and Zodiac Diamonds -- this is the reason I upgraded my Stable to hold 25 dragons (with room to spare for other Homeless dragons).

Once again TL, thank you for the Great Habitat Increase of 2014 and the gorgeous additions to the 4-dragon habitat series. I hope we can now work on the remaining items 1) through 4) AND I think we need some more land soon.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I have 2 spare pieces of land. One is yet to be expanded because I want to keep the Mine open as a supplement to my Farms. The other has decor on it that can be put in Storage so I still have the option of moving habitats around on my island.

I also have my "Little Egypt" which I would like to keep (I think that is comprised of 10 Pyramids and some flowers).

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 02-13-15 at 10:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    Why didn't romantic rocks make a comeback in the market instead of a package, darn it!

BTW we should have double spaces, I like decorating too you know. Having just habitats for me is kinda boring.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    We need more island space Pls TL

Banned
    Why do we have to keep asking for more space???????????

Rhino Keeper
    I second that! We really do need a bit more land just to handle the habitats to house over 430 unique dragons PLUS a little extra for decor would be nice.

Regards, Deb

Rhino Keeper
    More space we can show off decor n things don't have to be so crowded that you can barely see the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I also need more land. I really don't want to only put habitats in my island I still have more than 10 new dragons in storage.