Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    Okay then I'm not really talking about you in this case, I'm talking about the "gold buyers" if you guys want change, you have to do something about it yourselves, if your not willing to do that, then don't waste your breathe, our complaints are falling on deaf ears.
    never gonna happen people still gonna be buyin the gold new players even if all us old players dont , **** catch 22 think, we could all jump to gamelofts 1 or any of the others lol

Rhino Keeper
    And that's exactly why they get away with it.

Host(ess)
    I totally agree

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    never gonna happen people still gonna be buyin the gold new players even if all us old players dont , **** catch 22 think, we could all jump to gamelofts 1 or any of the others lol
    Agreed, I always see players posting about how they bought gold to get something they really want, so who knows? Maybe that's why a lot of my older neighbors are inactive, they stopped playing because they've given up on this game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    It is as if they don't really care about long term players.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, we can complain but they don't listen
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    even this page aint been updated for a long time https://blog.teamlava.com/ thats there own blog GEEZ

Nightclub Owner
    LOL! Now that's funny
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper

I think we need a DS upgrade

I've haven't been on the Forum in a few days. I see players are frustrated by the "glitch" in the Treasure Terraces because not all habitats were updated to hold 10 gold after they started to hold 2 dragons. I even tried deleting a Treasure Terrace and rebuilding it but it still only held 5 gold. I have 2 Treasure Terraces that hold 10 gold and another 3 that hold only 5 gold.

I don't agree that complaining and boyco**ing are the way to get changes implemented. As the old saying goes "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar". TL moderators & employers are just people like us doing their jobs. The people who are responsible for approving changes are not the ones we are talking to. If we want to ask for help from moderators & employees who might have some sway with the developpers and engineers we have to be respectful.

Having said that it is my opinion that it is time for TL to consider redesigning the game a little bit. I'm at 482 unique dragons plus many unique unhatched eggs. Personally I do not feel I need to display all my dragons at one time. I sometimes think it must be like playing "Find Walden" to locate a specific dragon when neighbours visit my island.

TL could you please consider these items for Level 150 players:

a) Allow us to put our bought-for-gold habitats in Storage
    b) Allow us to use our Album to tick off which dragons we want to display
    c) Allow our neighbours to see our Album (we lost this functionality in one of the redesigns).
    d) Allow us to access all dragons in our Album for Battling & Questing (unless they are waiting for the Healing Spa)
    e) Allow us to buy 4-dragon habitats for all dragon types including the special 3-gem habitats.

OR WE NEED MORE LAND!!

This should not affect the Economy that exists within the game.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Isles
    All available 4-dragon habitats are already upgraded
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 06-08-15 at 08:45 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I've haven't been on the Forum in a few days. I see players are frustrated by the "glitch" in the Treasure Terraces because not all habitats were updated to hold 10 gold after they started to hold 2 dragons. I even tried deleting a Treasure Terrace and rebuilding it but it still only held 5 gold. I have 2 Treasure Terraces that hold 10 gold and another 3 that hold only 5 gold.

I don't agree that complaining and boyco**ing are the way to get changes implemented. As the old saying goes "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar". TL moderators & employers are just people like us doing their jobs. The people who are responsible for approving changes are not the ones we are talking to. If we want to ask for help from moderators & employees who might have some sway with the developpers and engineers we have to be respectful.

Having said that it is my opinion that it is time for TL to consider redesigning the game a little bit. I'm at 482 unique dragons plus many unique unhatched eggs. Personally I do not feel I need to display all my dragons at one time. I sometimes think it must be like playing "Find Walden" to locate a specific dragon when neighbours visit my island.

TL could you please consider these items for Level 150 players:

a) Allow us to put our bought-for-gold habitats in Storage
    b) Allow us to use our Album to tick off which dragons we want to display
    c) Allow our neighbours to see our Album (we lost this functionality in one of the redesigns).
    d) Allow us to access all dragons in our Album for Battling & Questing (unless they are waiting for the Healing Spa)
    e) Allow us to buy 4-dragon habitats for all dragon types including the special 3-gem habitats.

OR WE NEED MORE LAND!!

This should not affect the Economy that exists within the game.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Isles
    All available 4-dragon habitats are already upgraded
    Is that a typo? There are only 402 unique dragons in the game right now

But i agree with you though, it's a game to make money, so a lot of the changes we want are not possible as they want to make money.

I also agree the fact that finding one dragon is like Finding Waldo, it's impossible to see 1 individual dragon when they are so jampacked into one habitat
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons