Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    In my case, I didn't realize when I was breeding them, and now my island is full, so I thought it's time to clean up.

So far I only found 2 duplicates in 50 or so habitats, not bad as it's VERY difficult to keep track of something over 500 dragons or so in the entire game.
    Spreadsheets are your friends! Seriously. I'd never be able to keep up with what was where without them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Spreadsheets are your friends! Seriously. I'd never be able to keep up with what was where without them.
    Lol that's what I'm using as I'm checking each habitat, but due to work and various things in life, I'm still only at around 70 habitats checked
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Finally checked all of my habitats and traded my doubles, only found 6 of them so not too bad. This made way for 6 dragons stuck in storage to come out lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper

This game is broken. Pleasee fix it NOW.

I am at the end of my rope. I literally cannot play many aspects of this game because i do not have one morsel of land to increase the dragon capacity of my island.

1) I can't hatch new eggs
    3) I can't evolve baby dragons to obtain Bombs for the Mine
    3) I therefore do not earn enough tokens from the Mine to Craft dragons
    4) All my tournament eggs go to Storage
    5) All my event eggs go to Storage.
    6) My Stable is at capacity (25/25)
    7) Any new eggs (if I am lucky enough to get them) will be stuck on the nest

Please fix this game so we can all play again.

Regards, Deb
    497/501 Album Dragons
    25/25 dragons in Stables
    51 Unique eggs in Storage
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-29-15 at 03:49 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I feel for you, and I'm in the same situation as you, the only difference is I reserved a space for my Helios so I can still breed, but only breed for Helios
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I feel for you, and I'm in the same situation as you, the only difference is I reserved a space for my Helios so I can still breed, but only breed for Helios
    Unfortunately I have had to put most of my diamond and diamond hybrids in stables, as the habitats that hold them are only designed to hold 1 dragon and I needed the space to put a 4 dragon habitat in that spot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Unfortunately I have had to put most of my diamond and diamond hybrids in stables, as the habitats that hold them are only designed to hold 1 dragon and I needed the space to put a 4 dragon habitat in that spot.
    You can fit 4 Diamond habitats in the same space as one 3-4 dragon habitat. I just figured this out recently. However, if TL could give us 4-dragon Stone habitats, I could take 2 more dragons out of my maxed out (25/25) Stable.

.... AND please, we need more land & habitats!!
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-29-15 at 03:48 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    You can fit 4 Diamond habitats in the same space as one 3-4 dragon habitat. I just figured this out recently. However, if TL could give us 4-dragon Stone habitats, I could take 2 more dragons out of my maxed out (25/25) Stable.

.... AND please, we need more land & habitats!!
    Yea I agree, I would rather put something less rare into the stables than putting Diamonds
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb To all players

TO ALL PLAYERS!!!

Please feel free to copy my post and add the ways in which the land/habitat shortage is affecting how you can play this game.

I am at the end of my rope. I literally cannot play many aspects of this game because i do not have one morsel of land to
    increase the dragon capacity of my island.

1) I can't hatch new eggs
    3) I can't evolve baby dragons to obtain Bombs for the Mine
    3) I therefore do not earn enough tokens from the Mine to Craft dragons
    4) All my Tournament eggs go to Storage
    5) All my Event eggs go to Storage.
    6) My Stable is at capacity (25/25)
    7) Any new eggs (if I am lucky enough to get them) will be stuck on the nest
    8) Have had to sell Passion FairyTale and Dino habitats so none of these dragons are available for batting
    9) Today I sold Dark Angel.

Please fix this game so we can all play again.

Regards, Deb
    498/502 Album Dragons
    25/25 dragons in Stables
    51 Unique eggs in Storage
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-30-15 at 07:53 AM.

Host(ess)
    This is becoming more frustrating than fun any longer, I spend a lot of money on this game so they are not only going to lose a player, but a player that spends money! I've sold every dragon that is common and not needed for a quest, also all duplicates that I have are now gone! I want the new dragons just like everyone else, that's the whole point of the game, but I have no more room and it's stupid. Storm your going to regret losing us that play this game and spend money on here bc Im about to find a new game and say hell with this game and the headache it's now become. It's not fun anymore and that's when it's time to quit, your taking money out of your pockets for being so stupid and not opening up more space for us.

Your the ones that's going to lose, heck I'll save money.

Lisa Holcomb
    Lisaholcomb00
    Frustrated player and about over it