Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Appears the habitat increased to 140. Does anyone know if they increased expansions?

Thank you so much TL for the extra habitats but ummm, we do not have the space to fit them all. You can have a look at my island. I have gotten rid of almost all my decorations and still I will not be able to fit the new habitats. So my suggestion is we really do need more space. I have had 999 island pieces for months now ready for new expansions.

But a big thank you for the new habitats - it is at least a very appreciated start!

Executive Chef
    Thank you SO much, TL for increasing habitat limit, it's so appreciated. am very grateful to you

Nightclub Owner
    Good thing that habitat increase but still no land expansion yet, as I've finished expanding in the mine and currently it doesn't let me mine for more expansions
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much.. but I have no land to place habitat Can you please give us more expansions
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 05-20-15 at 10:17 PM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

As above, thanks very much for the extra habitats, but I cannot use most of them because there's no room.
    I have no decorations on my island, I have the breeding roost which I can't sell or put into storage, I have the diamond temple that even if I could sell I wouldn't want to, it cost me gold after all! The same applies to the dragon stable.

We need more expansions please!!!

(Maybe we'll get extra expansions later in the day when it updates...hint! Hint!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ojrlir View Post
    As above, thanks very much for the extra habitats, but I cannot use most of them because there's no room.
    I have no decorations on my island, I have the breeding roost which I can't sell or put into storage, I have the diamond temple that even if I could sell I wouldn't want to, it cost me gold after all! The same applies to the dragon stable.

We need more expansions please!!!

(Maybe we'll get extra expansions later in the day when it updates...hint! Hint!)
    Agreed, while habitat increase is nice, we need land expansions
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Well this is good news but only 10?? WOW! Maybe the date can be added to the title so we know that the update happen on 5/21/15. The last update was 12/1/14. So almost 6 months since the last update. We can't wait that long ever again TL. Thanks.

PS We need more land expansion from the mine.

Farm Supplier
    I've been doing the math, and this habitat increase to 140 doesn't make any sense to me. I count space for maximum 144 habitats (I might be off on that). But game play requires at a minimum space for 7 farms, 1 breeding den, 1 trading portal, 1 spell shop and 1 evolution temple. So there's really only room for 133 habitats.

We need land expansions!!!!!!!!!!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    I've been doing the math, and this habitat increase to 140 doesn't make any sense to me. I count space for maximum 144 habitats (I might be off on that). But game play requires at a minimum space for 7 farms, 1 breeding den, 1 trading portal, 1 spell shop and 1 evolution temple. So there's really only room for 133 habitats.

We need land expansions!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea, some players who maxed out, like me, need more land a long time ago yet all we get are more habitats when I cannot fit any more
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons