Page 64 of 127 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Trick or Treat!
    Please, oh please, make it a treat this time!
    Give my poor Homeless Dragons a home! More habitats! More jumbo sized habitats! Storage!
    How about a large " Nursery" type building, where all type Babies up to level 3 can be held until their is a spot in a habitat available? That way, we can hatch the, move them off nests, get them counted in our totals, meet any goals available, and then hold them in "LIMBO" until we get some more space.
    Happy Halloween!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Trick or Treat!
    Give my poor Homeless Dragons a home! More habitats! More jumbo sized habitats! Storage!
    How about a large " Nursery" type building, where all type Babies up to level 3 can be held until their is a spot in a habitat available? That way, we can hatch the, move them off nests, get them counted in our totals, meet any goals available, and then hold them in "LIMBO" until we get some more space.
    Happy Halloween!
    I agree. Let's go TL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Trick or Treat!
    Happy Halloween!
    I second that!! (This is a good time for Elsa or Kooky Panda to post "Motion granted"

Executive Chef
    Trick or Treat!
    Happy Halloween!

I third it!! Oh please, oh please TL, "treat" us please! I have dragons in stables, I just got phantom, but have no space to house him if diamond (long overdue) and dino and pink were upgraded, it would ease a lot of the pressure.

Happy Halloween

Executive Chef
    Since we are having this "Habitat Crisis", it would be great if we could move Dragons in Stables easier. Could you make a "Swap with" or "Sell Dragon" option from storage?
    The swap option would be extremely helpful in making Dragons available for Battles or Breeding. The Sell Dragon function is only if the Swap function is not implemented. I currently have a Dragon in storage that I realized is Duplicate. If I could sell it, I would have one more PRECIOUS space, to hold one of my homeless baby Draggies.
    Currently, the Stables are hard to utilize if all your habitats are full. Once a Dragon goes in, it's unlikely to see outside again soon, if ever. If we were able to SWAP with a Dragon that uses a common (between the two) habitat, it would make the Stable more usable, and the storage possibly more temporary, with Dragons cycling through.
    I've made a lot of suggestions, as have others on this thread. It would be nice if a Storm8 Employee actually READ our ideas, and either gave feedback or just said thanks. As it is now, I feel like no one from Storm8 even looks at this thread unless a moderator says we are getting too upset. A little positive feedback from time to time would be greatly appreciated, and would go a long way towards creating better customer relationships. A little concern for the customer's enjoyment of the playing experience would be a much better business model.
    Thank you for listening (or not)
    Annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 11-01-14 at 09:40 AM.

Trick or Treat!
    Happy Halloween!
    Hmmm that sounds nice

Executive Chef
    I was really hoping we might have had a habitat increase, or at the least an upgrade to diamond/pink/white habitats to ease some of the strain. This is a major issue for me, I have no where to put these new dragons TL are putting out. Mad scientist will stay in storage, and diamond, Mercury and a few others are in stables

Please TL, can you please please upgrade diamond habitat if nothing else?

Farm Supplier
    I love how space (dragon and island) is such and issue in this game yet Teamlava is doing nothing but adding more and more dragons.

19 new dragons released last month
    5 new dragons already released this month and it's only the 4th >_<

Banned
    TL and Storm8 why must we continue to wait for you to make the game enjoyable to play. Please increase the amount of habitats we can have now. Please do the needful!!

Executive Chef
    PLEASE GIVE US A HABITAT INCREASE!
    We also need to have all of the habitats upgradable to 4 Dragons, and Diamond Habitats should hold more than one.
    I really want to continue playing, but I'm unable to do much of anything. This is a chronic problem, as there is NEVER enough room for all the Dragons you keep releasing. I wait from one increase to the next, only having a chance to get some of the backlog of stored Dragons out on display before I'm out of room again.
    Currently I have 4 Nests, and 3 have homeless Dragons on them. I have a homeless Dragon in my Spellshop. That one will have to be moved before I can craft Magma, which will fill all 4 nests with homeless Dragons. I also have lots of eggs in storage, at least 8 or more are unique, new Dragons.
    YOU ONCE MADE A PROMISE TO ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO HOUSE ALL AVAILABLE DRAGONS. Please keep this promise. I would like to point out again that there are MANY good ideas in this thread for ways to improve this situation.
    I am really feeling like you don't care about us long term, cash spending, loyal customers. Please give us some indication that you are hearing our pleas. Please communicate with us. It is really disrespectful to treat your customers like this.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 11-04-14 at 11:23 PM.