Page 47 of 127 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    This thread shouldn't exist.
    What game makes you work so hard for items just so you cant use* them?

I use the term "use" lightly - its not like there's any game to "play" - the whole premise is displaying and breeding pixels.
    One you cant do properly due to insufficient habitats, the other is like watching paint dry (20+ hours for a common dragon... please .....).
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys, before I flag this over I need know which players have no more habitats space left. BUT remember that means you have only one of each dragon (no duplicates) .
    I am not sure if Jake was counting this, but since you can only place two dragons in the Treasure Terrace- How many Treasure Terraces do you have?
    Please include your storm ID. (If you want to keep your ID private, you can send it to me by private message.)
    Hello Kooky,
    My storm Id is hatton2 and my island is Fantasy island, I have 99 habitats and 2 dragons in storage, 1 in nest, 6 in storage and obsidian still in crafting temple. I understand it takes time to create space or whatever it is they have to do but it's quite frankly making me want to quit since there is no enjoyment to the game. I don't think it's fair that we can't even buy the new habitat for 100 gold because all the habitats are blacked out, we should at least be able to purchase it and keep it in storage with everything else. By the time they increase the limit it will be regular price. I also think that they should lower the price on upgrading habitats to 250 gold, that might keep some of us happy and playing until they can work out the habitat limit. I know this is not a solution for everyone but I would say the great majority would benefit if they would do this. I have spent tons of $$ on this game and would hate to just quit because they don't want to ease the situation. I appreciate your passing my message on to TL and greatly appreciate all of your help.
    Thank you
    Fantasy island 😊

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up TL some interim measures please

Please give us an increase to the habitat maximum for every World Event. Please give us that immediately for the Japan dragons

Please allow us to put eggs from the nest in Storage immediately.

Please allow us to put eggs from crafting in Storage immediately.

Please give us 4-dragon habitats for White, Pink, Black, Dino and Diamond habitats ASAP.

Please allow some dragons to nap to alleviate the strain animated dragons put on the game.

Consider letting us store habitats in Storage.

Please review minimum device standards to play this game.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50Shades Retired
    sorry not accepting new neighbours
    345/346 unique dragons
    99/99 habitats
    50, 4-dragon habitats
    12 of my unique dragons trapped in Stable
    1 dragon crafting with no habitat spot
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 09-21-14 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I don't think it's fair that we can't even buy the new habitat for 100 gold because all the habitats are blacked out, we should at least be able to purchase it and keep it in storage with everything else. By the time they increase the limit it will be regular price.
    Hi hatton2, this idea might help. I haven't hit the 99 limit yet, but I'm playing on an older device so to keep the game from getting slower for me, I keep most new dragons in storage and have a self-impossed limit on adding more habitats (only if absolutely necessary). However, when I see a good deal on new habitats, I'll pick an old habitat to trash and shuffle dragons off it so that I can buy the new habitat, before shuffling dragons back onto it. Its sort of like upgrading the habitat on the spot. It may not work for you but thought to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Please allow some dragons to nap to alleviate the strain animated dragons put on the game.
    OMG!!!!!!! I love this idea. This is brilliant and would solve all my performance problems! It would also make the islands look so much better without a jumble of overlapping animations! If you want to see a specific dragon in action, just click into it to wake it up! It might even solve any device limits TL have that are preventing them from increasing the habitat limit, without eating into their sales of stable upgrades! Plus 24756 to this idea!

I guess the only problem for TL is that they will have to draw a nap sprite and animation for each and every dragon currently or ever in existence (close to 300)! ... that's a lot of work for those designers!

I just had a terrible thought! Maybe TL are at the limits of Dragon Story... maybe they want everyone to shift off onto Fantasy Forest Story!!! It's sort of natural that if you can't breed more dragons easily on DS you'd spend more time and money playing on FFS. Maybe the habitat limit is a symptom of the limit of DS's technology and lifespan!

I stopped playing FFS a while ago because I loved my dragons more and I didn't have enough time for two games. I hope this isn't the future of DS.

Executive Chef
    FFS doesn't offer the same gameplay as DS: I've played FFS till a certain level, just to get the gold/gems in my other games, but I find it hard work, and no fun at all. I doubt and hope TL doesn't want us to switch to FFS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    FFS doesn't offer the same gameplay as DS: I've played FFS till a certain level, just to get the gold/gems in my other games, but I find it hard work, and no fun at all. I doubt and hope TL doesn't want us to switch to FFS.
    Me too. I couldn't even keep playing it for the gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I kept playing FFS and i can tell you it is really not as good as DS : they introduced tourney in FFS and the arena is really not as good .
    For exemple : in DS you can win in arena even if you got 3 minor hits, but in FFS if you don't have a critical hit, you can not win.

Rhino Keeper
    You can't just design it for exactly the amount of dragons there are. There should be a bit of extra room for leeway. I sometimes have a few extra dragons so I can evolve them for bombs since TL has made so many dragons ridiculously expensive to feed to level 10.