Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    It has been another week and no update and no changes. Come on TL. Give us more habitats and more land expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there still no any plan to provide more land expansion? I almost run out of my land and still have more than 30 dragons in my storage... Come on, the game will lose fun if we cannot not put every dragon we like to the land.

Banned
    My hope was that the new iOS version would have the capability to increase here. But no word from TL yet on that.

Fashion Designer
    Another world event with so many cute dragons, but when will we have another spaces and habitats increase? I have 12 types of diamond dragons but just only 4 of them can live in diamond habitat (and Angel and Helios will have to leave very soon because of the lack of habitats)
    I still have 8 champion dragons in the storage.
    Is it my fault that I have so many dragons but no money to support them to display?
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 04-28-15 at 01:21 PM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Storm8 please please please we must have more land expansions and a habitat increase. I'm just about at gridlock on my main island.
    Another event with more dragons released.
    It seems as if you want loyal, experienced players to stop playing once they've filled up their island.
    It's no fun breeding new dragons, competing in events and tournaments, if we cannot display the dragons we win.
    So many dragons will sit in the storage of death and never be released from their doom.
    Come on. Sort it out. The latest software update has improved performance on all my devices so surely you can fit in more room and habitats.
    I know you'll be losing me as a loyal player AND payer if you don't sort this out really, really soon.

Executive Chef
    If we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon, how about making some of the buildings storable? I don't "need" the coin multiplying buildings anymore, but I would like to keep them since they were a lot of work to earn. I'm not currently using my trading portal to trade Dragons for parts, and won't be unless we start needing new parts again. My Diamond Temple is not currently activated, and could be stored. In fact, I rarely use the Spell Shop at the same time as any of the others, so as long as I have room for the largest of those three, I could keep all but the Spell Shop in storage unless needed.
    Same goes for the stable. I don't need to "see" the stable to know my Dragons are stored there. Just make it a virtual stable, so it doesn't take up much needed space.
    Actually, it is getting kinda old, having to remove all traces of decoration or anything personalized from the game, just to continue. I'm also really regretting purchasing any of the 3 Dragon special habitats for gold. They take up the same amount of space, but hold one less Dragon, and still cost gold. Come on TL, make them upgradable already!
    I'm looking at the new world event, with FIVE new Dragons, needing a minimum of 2 nests. I don't have room for even one. Please, make some changes to make it fun again!
    Thank you, Annie
    PS: I'm also still hoping you will make habitats and Dragons freely storable, so we can decorate and display our Dragons and Islands individually. This would go a long way towards solving most of the issues people are having, including the slow down from over-full islands (like mine!)
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    I thought they had removed this thread. There has been no update of habitats since 12/1/2014 and TL is not even suggesting that this is fixable. Not being able to play the game as originally intended may finally **** this game for every one. But yet the new dragons keep coming. This is a major issue TL.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    I have 447 dragons, oodles of 4 dragon habitats and virtually no decorations. At the usual rate of play, I'll be maxed out on both habitats and land in a month or so. Please consider these upgrades:

1. Land expansion.
    2. 4 dragon habitats for diamond, metal, dino, fairytale, stone, royal and gemstone.
    3. New dragons that "fill in" existing habitats. For example, there are 4 stone dragons that must go in the 3 dragon stone quarry plus one diamond/stone hybrid. I must have 2 quarries to display all 5, but I have room for one more stone type dragon. There have been a lot of dragons released that could fill that spot (gargoyle, geode, etc).
    Thank you for the marble stone hybrid dragon!

Now I really need some land expansion!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    If we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon, how about making some of the buildings storable? I don't "need" the coin multiplying buildings anymore, but I would like to keep them since they were a lot of work to earn.
    If you are making that much cash, you can afford to sell, them and re-buy at a later date. Once you qualify to buy, you are always qualified to re-buy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    Thank you for the marble stone hybrid dragon!

Now I really need some land expansion!
    I agree, rather than more habitats, we need more land expansion!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)