Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

QUESTION - CAN ALL 370 DRAGONS BE DISPLAYED ON YOUR ISLE ??
    Currently I have 338/343 Dragons on the Main Isle and 19 Arctic Isle Dragons.
    I have 99 Habitats (most of them hold 4 Dragons each)

I have only 2 in the Stable (as I cannot display them)

What can I do to display all my dragons and get this new quest - Dragons of Japan, which includes another new habitat ??

If anyone can provide an answer to my dilemma, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I was under the misbelief that TL stated you should be able to display all your dragons on your isle.

Quick fix for more habitats - Diamond Fields to hold 4 dragons each. That would clear up minimum 6 spaces from Diamond Hybrids (as you need a minimum of 2 for Diamond and Infinity)

Banned
    I think TL did say somewhere you can display them all. Where I have no idea? Let's ask Kooky.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think TL did say somewhere you can display them all. Where I have no idea? Let's ask Kooky.
    Kooky - Is it possible ???

Fashion Designer
    Just got a new dragon, and have to clear the nest for the event. So Another unique dragon (life) is about to be slaughtered. TL please stop making me **** dragons.

Executive Chef
    I think the person in charge of creating New Dragons is different from the one who allocates habitats
    They can't see eye to eye, or have different mind sets.

If space is a constraint then , get rid of the Artic Isles ( or Artic Wastes). I never bother about it as it quite boring. Alternatively we should be allowed to transfer dragons and habitats across.

Rhino Keeper
    My main problem is no more land to put habitat rather than not enough habitat now. I don't want to see habitat spread all over my island without any decoration. Please help me TL.

Rhino Keeper
    which dragon don't you have?
    LMAO!! I was not expecting that question. I don't have Waverider. I am not using boosted breed because when I get him I will have 2 dragons trapped on the nest in the middle of the Japan Dragon Event. Iris is the other dragon trapped on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by abest69 View Post
    QUESTION - CAN ALL 370 DRAGONS BE DISPLAYED ON YOUR ISLE ??
    Currently I have 338/343 Dragons on the Main Isle and 19 Arctic Isle Dragons.
    I have 99 Habitats (most of them hold 4 Dragons each)

I have only 2 in the Stable (as I cannot display them)

What can I do to display all my dragons and get this new quest - Dragons of Japan, which includes another new habitat ??

If anyone can provide an answer to my dilemma, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I was under the misbelief that TL stated you should be able to display all your dragons on your isle.

Quick fix for more habitats - Diamond Fields to hold 4 dragons each. That would clear up minimum 6 spaces from Diamond Hybrids (as you need a minimum of 2 for Diamond and Infinity)
    I think it is possible if you put White only in White Habitat, Pink only in Pink Habitat and Black only in Black habitat. This I did at one point but my island was a mass of red, yellow, blue, green & purple. I have asked for 4-dragon habitats for White, Pink, Black & Dino. This would allow me to actually fit all dragons and have some space for decor. 4-dragon Diamond habitats would help. Only Diamond & Infinity are in Diamond habitat. If I could put Diamonds in 4-dragon habitats, I would free up one space for another dragon in non-Diamond habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    The following was posted on 11/26/2012 by JakeStorm8 in the first thread on needing more habitats. (I can't post it as a quote because it is from a locked thread. It is post #92.)

I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.

As has been reported numerous times by many players, they have broken this promise to us. They no longer even acknowledge that it was said.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.

Okay guys, before I flag this over I need know which players have no more habitats space left. BUT remember that means you have only one of each dragon (no duplicates) .
    I am not sure if Jake was counting this, but since you can only place two dragons in the Treasure Terrace- How many Treasure Terraces do you have?
    Please include your storm ID. (If you want to keep your ID private, you can send it to me by private message.)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-17-14 at 10:16 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request